PDA

View Full Version : still looking for the assassins guild

mother
06-17-2002, 11:31 AM
yeah so im still searching through the arena underside. im lost

Master Gracey
06-17-2002, 12:19 PM
I just found it yesterday! :D

You don't need to go as far as the underside... just the canalworks. There's a door in there that leads to the storage room. In the storage room, there's a door that's trapped. Use the lockpick to pick the lock (:D) then use the probe to disarm it. Open the door, go into the small room, then pick the lock on the trap door in the floor. Go down. There you are!

I actually found the trapped door about five days ago, but I didn't know that the probe was used to disarm things! Since I found that out, I've been going back and opening up everything that was trapped.

mother
06-17-2002, 12:32 PM
thanks man yeah i was down there now i have to go find it again i got killed by a damn rat in there {storage room} well hell im out to go find it thanks a bunch gracey.

wu

Master Gracey
06-17-2002, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by mother
thanks man yeah i was down there now i have to go find it again i got killed by a damn rat in there {storage room} well hell im out to go find it thanks a bunch gracey.

Awwwww.... I was gonna tell you about the rat, but then I decided I'd preserve the surprise for you!!! :D I'm sorry!

Look out for him, though, because he's one of the ones that regenerate. In other words, whenever you go into the storage room, he'll be back. When you go to the Morag Tong headquarters and then back up, he'll be RIGHT next to you...

mother
06-17-2002, 12:43 PM
hahaha i just found that out.

dronezero
06-22-2002, 12:40 PM
That's funny I have never had that rat regenerate on me.

Alien
06-22-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by dronezero
That's funny I have never had that rat regenerate on me. Neither for me. I've been in and out of those rooms a lot too...I just joined them today, but I've done a few missions already.

CharlieHustle
06-24-2002, 11:02 PM
I just found the door, and i exhausted my masters lock pick(still didnt get in), so i went back to balmora and you know, robbed a couple of people, and did a couple of thieves guild jobs to get the money to get the magic to open locked doors. Now, i went from broke to 2g's in like 30 min. And tomorrow, in off to join the Morag tong. TRUE!!