PDA

View Full Version : XbConnect Ladder Rank

OppiumNitrates
06-17-2002, 12:04 PM
Yo i know alot of people here at XBA play Halo online and i was wondering if anyone played that ladder . . . if so, post ur current rank and maybe who u played and what u think of the Ladder system so far . . . .

i think that the Challenge system could use some work . . . i mean i am rank 40 and people with like rank 500 something can challenge me . . . . thats just BullSh. . . . also i always get challenges from people who r not online and that ****es me off too . . . .

anyway i was playing a few days ago and i played this dude kingmike, well i beat him and then i seen him on yesterday but he changed his name cauz he didnt wanta a loss on his record . . . and hes talki to me tellin me that he didnt like how i beat him and he was gunna want a rematch . . .i told him that hes a punk for changing his name just coz of the loss on his record and i prob wouldnt play him again cuz if i beat him again whats to stop him from changin his name again . . . .

anyone else got some stories . . . . or who not to play cauz they will try and cheat you out of a win . . . .

silvertrace
06-17-2002, 12:27 PM
check this.............

(i was 21st)the original rankings were set up according to who signed up for the ladder first, so essentially first come, higher rank:rolleyes:

they had trouble with not enuff peeps bein online to challenge, so they allowed u to challenge anyone(big mistake)

i got challenged by some retard who kept challenging people non-stop, so when i beat him 15-6 on his host, and 15-1 on mine, there was no way to report the match, since he had 3 other challenges out(bio has since corrected this problem)

nevertheless, i backed out of it due to lack of organization, i can get challenged by some kid in nova scotia with 128 upload and he can lagg my nuttz to death, i'll way till xboxlive to reveal myself to the other jedi, NAW MEAN?

OppiumNitrates
06-17-2002, 12:37 PM
i hear that silver . . . i played this other kid in my server and wipped his ass 15-4 . . . .and i asked how bad the lag was and he said "playable" . . . then i went in his server and every 5 sec the "Xbox sys link is experiencing difficuly: screen came up and it was really messing me up i kept the game close for a a while but it eventually stopped due to a netowrk error so i told this kid the we were gunna cancel our match cauz it wasnt fair . . . then he tried to tell me that my game (which had already been played and over) was all lagged out (even thoguh before he said it was 'playable') and that he wanted to play in his server again . . . and i just got Bio to cancel the match cauz it was pointless . . .

now i talk to people who challenge me about what rules and their connection before i accept their challenges . . .

OppiumNitrates
06-18-2002, 01:20 PM
so me and silver r the only to who have played on the Ladder . . . . . . Dam i thought someone might accually have work for me in Halo

Casper
06-18-2002, 01:23 PM
If I had the time at night I would. I still haven't had a chance to even play on XBC yet :( . I just graduated a few weeks ago and am trying to get some tech certifications out of the way. That and I'm in the middle of baseball/softball season....so I've been a little swamped. But once I get time man, I'll have to touch up on my multiplayer, then start kicking some booty ;)

JJaX
06-18-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by silvertrace

nevertheless, i backed out of it due to lack of organization, i can get challenged by some kid in nova scotia with 128 upload and he can lagg my nuttz to death, i'll way till xboxlive to reveal myself to the other jedi, NAW MEAN?

Thats why i stopped playing online myself. Its not a fair playing ground. I still play on the LAN at my pad all the time though.

LiTuP
06-23-2002, 05:42 PM
Yo what up all, I also used to play on xbconnect alot. I decided to completly stop because it was no longer fun with the lag that everyone complains about when they lose. I used to play with silvertrace all the time and as i recall We NEVER LOST!!!!