PDA

View Full Version : you can get yourown house?

mother
06-17-2002, 01:20 PM
i herd that you could get a house to make, where, how?
do you get a girl too?

Dre
06-17-2002, 01:24 PM
The 3 big houses offer you a stronghold when you get high enough. I'm from House Telvanni and right now I have a pretty cool looking wizards tower. Only thing is that they put it in the middle of no where! But, its pretty cool because I have some NPC's that have started to move in! When I gain the rank of Master-Wizard my stronghold will supposedly grow really big, just as big as the Telvanni council towers.

mother
06-17-2002, 01:34 PM
that is soo tight. i cant wait to have a pad. i calling it castle greyskull lol hell yeah

Dre
06-17-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by mother
that is soo tight. i cant wait to have a pad. i calling it castle greyskull lol hell yeah

Couldn't name my place :( They put it in a place called Uvirith's grave and my tower is called Tel Uvirith. If you notice though, none of the wizard towers are named after their masters so its okay I guess.

tennyson
06-17-2002, 01:53 PM
Oops, I posted another thread exactly like this. I must have passed it by. :rolleyes:

Alien
06-17-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Dre
The 3 big houses offer you a stronghold when you get high enough. I'm from House Telvanni and right now I have a pretty cool looking wizards tower. Only thing is that they put it in the middle of no where! But, its pretty cool because I have some NPC's that have started to move in! When I gain the rank of Master-Wizard my stronghold will supposedly grow really big, just as big as the Telvanni council towers. Are they like mini-castles?

Also, instead of getting a "stronghold", can you get just a ordinary house? Like put it just outside of a town or something? And also, can you put locks and stuff on your doors? And does it have barrels and sacks like most houses do in it?

Dre
06-17-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Alien
Are they like mini-castles?

Also, instead of getting a "stronghold", can you get just a ordinary house? Like put it just outside of a town or something? And also, can you put locks and stuff on your doors? And does it have barrels and sacks like most houses do in it?

The wizard stronghold is exactly like other wizard towers.. the big mushroom houses. I don't know about the other houses though... they might be diferent. As for getting just a small house, I think you're going to have to resort to killing whoever is living there to do that. Or.. if your characters beliefs are against that, go into house thats locked and has no one in it. The tenant won't return so you're all good.

Alien
06-17-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Dre

The wizard stronghold is exactly like other wizard towers.. the big mushroom houses. I don't know about the other houses though... they might be diferent. As for getting just a small house, I think you're going to have to resort to killing whoever is living there to do that. Or.. if your characters beliefs are against that, go into house thats locked and has no one in it. The tenant won't return so you're all good. Cool, thanks. I've done where I steal locked houses, I have a cave dwelling in Gnisis, just a house in Caldera, and 2 houses in Balmora. All of them were locked, and I picked the lock, cleaned out the resident's stuff, dumped it outside the door, and moved in lol.

How long did it take you to get a Wizard Tower from one of the houses? Did you have to do the quests they give you?

Dre
06-17-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Alien
Cool, thanks. I've done where I steal locked houses, I have a cave dwelling in Gnisis, just a house in Caldera, and 2 houses in Balmora. All of them were locked, and I picked the lock, cleaned out the resident's stuff, dumped it outside the door, and moved in lol.

How long did it take you to get a Wizard Tower from one of the houses? Did you have to do the quests they give you?

Yes, I needed to do quests. After I did a bunch of them I got a patron and he told me that before he could advance me further in the guild I had to get a stronghold. He then told me who to go see to get the ball rolling on its construction.

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 02:11 PM
I have a great 3 story house in Balmora called Nerano Manor...

Xtopia
06-17-2002, 03:57 PM
LoL, you killed off the manor? That is classic!

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 07:32 PM
Yeah, I needed the key for the upstairs in a thieves guild quest, and that guy has it...well im a horrible thief so I just killed the guy, and now I live in the third floor room. I keep all my good weapons on the second floor bookcase...including a sword of white woe, a few dwarven swords, daedric dagger, ebony darts, glass claymore, glass dagger, etc. My house rules.