PDA

View Full Version : Commandos 2

Tkf5000
06-17-2002, 02:29 PM
Commandos 2 is in stores (according to OXM). I dont know if it is true or not cuz i havent heard anything about it. Can someone tell me what its like. I am not sure what game to get first POW,Test Drive, or Commandos 2. I know POW will be out later this month (according to OXM) but i want to know what Commandos2 is like because i pretty much know what Test Drive is like. I dont have enough money right now because i spent all my allowance (yea thats how i get most of my money) for the rest of June on morrowind and the prophecies guide. Out of my 14 xbox games i know morrowind will keep me occupied for a while but i want more games (yea im greedy lol).

E-Vader
06-25-2002, 08:26 PM
I've played bits an' peices of Commandos 2 on the PC and absolutley loved it.

check out the website for more info on it

http://www.eidosinteractive.co.uk/games/embed.html?gmid=78

I'll be getting it for sure when it comes to Australia which wont be untill October or there abouts.

Sargent_Ryan
06-25-2002, 11:10 PM
Is this game like army men? Like you look down at the people instead of a first pereon view.

E-Vader
06-26-2002, 01:08 AM
Its a little bit similar to Fallout Tactics, or an up close and personal Command & Conquer.

You do look down on the group of soliders you control and each solider has different abilities to tackle each given situation, So its not a first person shooter.

You only control about 7 people on screen one at a time so you have to think on how to deal with the situation, very strategic.

You can go here and download the PC demo for Commandos 1
http://www.eidosinteractive.co.uk/downloads/demo.html

I dont think there is a demo for Commandos 2 not that I could find anyway.

Tkf5000
06-26-2002, 08:24 AM
Well i bought test drive a while ago and my next game will be Bruce Lee cuz i dont think commandos is in stores. Iguess it got delayed or sumthin.

SMARTGAMER69
07-03-2002, 12:40 AM
If you are not sure then I suggest you visit Maddgames.com for help

Tkf5000
07-03-2002, 08:14 AM
it didnt help at all. that site is for renting not info. go to IGN or Gamespy or Gamespot for that.