PDA

View Full Version : Most expensive item you've gotten in Morrowind

Dre
06-17-2002, 02:39 PM
Hey all, well the thread topic says it all. Mine is a staff worth 210K, its the staff of Magnus. It isn't even that great IMO.

Plewis
06-17-2002, 02:45 PM
whered ya get it? That would be awesome! and I think mine is a 60 k grand soul gem with a soul...

Dre
06-17-2002, 02:47 PM
I think its a cave called Sud on Mount Kuund. Not 100% sure though.. Ajira in the mages guild tells you where it is after you've done a couple of chores for him.

Alien
06-17-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Dre
I think its a cave called Sud on Mount Kuund. Not 100% sure though.. Ajira in the mages guild tells you where it is after you've done a couple of chores for him. Did you sell the staff? Or keep it? I don't know of any barterer that carries more than 5000 though...

Dre
06-17-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Alien
Did you sell the staff? Or keep it? I don't know of any barterer that carries more than 5000 though...

I kept it. Supposedly there is a mudcrab on an island near the Baal Fell (sp?) ruins that buys anything and carries 10k. I don't know if this is true or not.. going to look for it tonight. And no I didn't sell the staff. I have it on display in my house :) Since I play a wizard, I'm trying to get my hands on any staff I can (thats good or worth alot obviously). I've got a nice little collection starting

Alien
06-17-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Dre

I kept it. Supposedly there is a mudcrab on an island near the Baal Fell (sp?) ruins that buys anything and carries 10k. I don't know if this is true or not.. going to look for it tonight. And no I didn't sell the staff. I have it on display in my house :) Since I play a wizard, I'm trying to get my hands on any staff I can (thats good or worth alot obviously). I've got a nice little collection starting Hey, the Thief's Guild (I'm a Agent, and in the Thief's Guild) gives you this one mission to steal this one Mage's Staff. He's real powerful, and he is in front of it too...but I just gragbbed it, fell down a shaft (You must know Levitation or have some sort of Lifting Potion to reach the room of the tower he's in) and then ran like crazy out of that town, got my bounty cleared, and got payed with the Ring of Rar Reaching and some gold. The staff is magical of course, and it is worth some. I'll try to find out the name of it and tell you where to get it etc.

And a Mudcrab selling stuff? That's funny, I usually don't bother with them, they're too slow to catch you if you do just walk past them.

Dre
06-17-2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Alien
Hey, the Thief's Guild (I'm a Agent, and in the Thief's Guild) gives you this one mission to collect this one Mage's Staff. It's Magical of course, and it is worth some. I'll try to find out the name of it and tell you where to get it etc.

And a Mudcrab selling stuff? That's funny, I usually don't bother with them, they're too slow to catch you if you do just walk past them.

I'm thinking the mudcrab probably will have a different name than mudcrab if it is true.. kinda like scamp and creeper. And ya, that would be cool if you could tell me the name and place!!

Xtopia
06-17-2002, 03:51 PM
I have a FULL set of glass armor, that is expensive stuff! Thankfully I stole it!:cool:

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 04:15 PM
Yeah, you get that staff in one of the mages quests...what did you do to take care of the monsters that were in your way?

Dre
06-17-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Yeah, you get that staff in one of the mages quests...what did you do to take care of the monsters that were in your way?

Invisibility :)

Plewis
06-17-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Dre

Invisibility :)

how much invisibility do you need? should I rely on my moonshadowing skill or will I have to bring some invisibility potions as well? Well I guess you have to go throuh them twice so probably both right?

Dre
06-17-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Plewis

how much invisibility do you need? should I rely on my moonshadowing skill or will I have to bring some invisibility potions as well? Well I guess you have to go throuh them twice so probably both right?

You never have to go through something twice if you use the Mark and Recall spells!

I'd bring along a couple of potions just in case you get into some trouble.

Koopa
06-17-2002, 06:39 PM
theres a scamp in some manor place in caldera with a ton of money that'll buy anything off you....i had a glass dager worth13300 and couldnt find anyone whod buy it cept that damn scamp

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 07:20 PM
Dre, how long was the duration on the invis spell that you used? Both my magicka and health are 143, so I can take several strong things, but not that many.

Alien
06-17-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Dre

I'm thinking the mudcrab probably will have a different name than mudcrab if it is true.. kinda like scamp and creeper. And ya, that would be cool if you could tell me the name and place!! Hey, Dre. I found the location of that Staff.

It's called Felon's Ebony Staff. It's in the Tel Branora Upper Tower. You gotta fly (Levitation Spell or Potion of Rising Force) up to Therana's Quarters, and he is down a hallway from her quarters. His name is Felen Maryon.
Talk to the people about Therana, they will tell you more about her and stuf if you get lost.

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 09:02 PM
I dont know if its the quest where Ajira tells you to get the staff or the ring, but one cave has 5 Slaves Skulls that looks really cool...and a guy that has a daedric weapon on him.

Plewis
06-17-2002, 09:07 PM
i did a couple chores for Ajira and he just says he needs to study and he doesnt have any tasks for me...:confused:

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 09:16 PM
I think that you get the staff when your a warlock...and same with the ring, because you need a wizards ring and staff to be a wizard, or something...

Yannie Boy
06-18-2002, 07:30 AM
My most expensive item would be a grand soulgem worth 60k

but i can't find no one where i can cash in the money