PDA

View Full Version : Tel-Arum?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Xtopia
06-17-2002, 03:53 PM
Where is the town of Tel-Arum? I have been given an order to go their, and I can't find it! Where is it????

Dre
06-17-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Xtopia
Where is the town of Tel-Arum? I have been given an order to go their, and I can't find it! Where is it????

Never heard of it... strange seeing as how its a Telvanni town and I'm telvanni. Do you remember who asked you to go there? Did they give you any hints on whereabouts it might be?

ScorpionX
06-17-2002, 05:54 PM
Do you mean Tel-Aruhn?? If so, it is west of Sadrith Mora and is an island. :)

Xtopia
06-17-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by ratm1mj7

Ya, that is what I meant. thanks bro!

Xtopia
06-17-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by ratm1mj7

I just realised that I don't even know where Sadrith Mora is. Wher is it?:confused:

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 07:21 PM
The mages can teleport you to the mages guild in Wolverine Hall, which is just outside Sadrith Mora.

preetz16
06-17-2002, 08:27 PM
Either that or you can take connecting boat trips from hla Oad to Molag Mar and then to Sadrith Mora. It's sort of a ***** to get to Tel Aruhn cause you have to swim through a few rocks, and if you don't watch your map you can get disoriented real quick. I was told to go there to "meet a girl" and that we could enjoy each other's company. Now something may happen later, but instead of gaining a wife (is that possible?) i just got 3 healing potions for all of my trouble.

Dre
06-18-2002, 09:36 AM
Kill the chick with the yellow robe in Tel-Ahrun, especially if you're a mage. Her robe has some cool constant effect stuff on it. First constant effect robe I find!