PDA

View Full Version : For those who have played HALO...

gamer23
06-17-2002, 04:37 PM
I need some help.

Im @ the part where u need to find the override key to get the map of the HALO. Im stuck and have no idea of what to do. Please help me.

JimmieDoogan
06-17-2002, 04:54 PM
Ok... so you were unable to get into the door because it closed on you right. What you need to do is follow the beach down a little ways (not to far, or you'll pass it up) then you'll get to an area where there is a small path leading into the center of the island. Follow that path and you should be ok. If your at a different point, please provide a few more details and I am sure just about anyone here can help.:D

gamer23
06-17-2002, 05:28 PM
thanx amn, i did that now how do i find the silent cartographor(spelling)

E Nomini Patri
06-17-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by gamer23
thanx amn, i did that now how do i find the silent cartographor(spelling)

Go back to the door you opened, the one with the Gold Elite.

Hugh_Jass
06-17-2002, 08:34 PM
First you have to hop across the street. Be sure to avoid the cars. Then you need to hop across the water. The logs are safest, but you can hop on the turtles, too. Just keep an eye on them because turtles tend to submerge. Look for an empty lily pad. If it contains a fly you get a bonus. I hope this helps!

Kooster
06-17-2002, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
First you have to hop across the street. Be sure to avoid the cars. Then you need to hop across the water. The logs are safest, but you can hop on the turtles, too. Just keep an eye on them because turtles tend to submerge. Look for an empty lily pad. If it contains a fly you get a bonus. I hope this helps! lol

E-Xbox
06-17-2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
First you have to hop across the street. Be sure to avoid the cars. Then you need to hop across the water. The logs are safest, but you can hop on the turtles, too. Just keep an eye on them because turtles tend to submerge. Look for an empty lily pad. If it contains a fly you get a bonus. I hope this helps!
sweet..
frogger!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

peace

Laxeph
06-17-2002, 10:23 PM
Ha Ha.
Frogger. I have that game on my calculater, except it's not "Frogger" it's called "Frogutts".