PDA

View Full Version : Will Racing Evoluzione be better than Gran Turismo 3?

wweomaniac
06-17-2002, 05:25 PM
I know, a lot of you are probably wondering what Racing Evoluzione is.

Well, it is being published by INFROGAMES, and developed by MILESTONE.

I will be similar in the sense that you will earn credit towards upgrading your car, buying new cars, and basically has the same type of gameplay as Gran Turismo.

http://www.gameteam.com/fonctions/image-protegee.php?image=galerie/galerie_10757.jpg
http://www.gameteam.com/fonctions/image-protegee.php?image=galerie/galerie_12600.jpg

"RE proposera plus de 50 circuits qui s'inspireront de villes réelles"

trans= Racing Evol. will have more then 50 courses that were inspired by realistic cities.

"Au niveau des modélisations d'abord, les voitures sont constituées d'environ 10.000 polygones, chaque circuit d'environ 500.000 auquels ils convient d'ajouter tous les effets spéciaux offerts par la Xbox : bump-mapping, environnement mapping, specular effect, atomisor effect etc... Mettez le tout à 60 images par seconde"

trans=at a level of graphical excellencem the cars will be made up of 10, 000 polygons, each course will have around 500,000 polygons at which they will live up to the full special effect offered by the xbox: BUMP MAPPING, environment mapping... 60 FRAMES PER SECOND!

*the courses were also made with the help of real life engineers.

I think I read in there something about having a selection of 80 cars or so

gtaplayer
06-17-2002, 06:14 PM
well if this game is xbox only and comes close 2 gt3 i will def pick it up, right now idont think we have enough info on the game to say if its better then gt3. i hope it is, cuz all we go 2 his house and play ova there,..

wweomaniac
06-17-2002, 06:20 PM
oh yeah,

comes out spring 2003.

sure we don't know much yet, but just check out the graphical specs. Pretty sweet. And this website claims that the gameplay will be similar (ie. the simulation aspects will be there)

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 08:06 PM
Whats so good about Gran Turismo?

wweomaniac
06-18-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Whats so good about Gran Turismo? Have you ever played the game?

The gameplay and graphics were beyond anything. The details on each car were really good and the BEST part of the game was the ability to get better cars by earning money. <--- thats the reason. That was complimented by wicked graphics.

Zion
06-18-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
Have you ever played the game?

The gameplay and graphics were beyond anything. The details on each car were really good and the BEST part of the game was the ability to get better cars by earning money. <--- thats the reason. That was complimented by wicked graphics.

Are we talking about the same Gran Turismo here?????? :rolleyes:

Snoopy7548
06-19-2002, 07:54 PM
this game looks so sweet. ill definitely buy it. do u know if it has ferraris, lamborghinis, porsches, lotus's, etc.?? if so, ill definitely get it, lol.:D

Razzle Dazzle
06-20-2002, 04:16 PM
I have never heard of this game before. I am really into racing games, though, so I'll buy it when it comes out. I've played GT3 and LOVED it (would be the only reason why I'd ever buy a PS2). However, SegaGT 2002 is coming out September 9, 2002, and that looks really good, and like GT3. So I'm really excited about that one, too. Those screen shots for this game look really good. :) Keep 'em coming!

wweomaniac
06-20-2002, 07:11 PM
yes, there are a lot of brand name cars in this game. they are all brand name cars.

wweomaniac
06-20-2002, 07:12 PM
Keep 'em coming!

Here you go:

These are the two msot accurate links:

http://www.xbox-mag.net/index.php?page=mag_aff&cat=News&id=1059

http://www.gameteam.com/preview/visu_preview.php?id=115&PHPSESSID=a3ad4b2996536913dabab29d10216a10

[b]TENS OF SCREENS TO LOOK AT THERE!!!!!!!! [b]

EHWfedPres
06-22-2002, 01:14 PM
GTA3 is a great game, but has the worst traffic ever. One or 2 cars every 5 minutes, if that. The crashes are nothing less that what I would expect to see from a PS2...

wweomaniac
06-22-2002, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
GTA3 is a great game, but has the worst traffic ever. One or 2 cars every 5 minutes, if that. The crashes are nothing less that what I would expect to see from a PS2...
Why are we talking about GTA 3??