PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have oxm yet?

chili325
06-17-2002, 05:28 PM
Post once u get oxm, I want to know if theres an outlaw golf demo on it.

xboxmaster2002
06-17-2002, 05:40 PM
there is going to be and theres going to be a demo of street hoops ans possibly hunter the reconing and crazy taxi 3 maybe more thats what the last OXM said so well see

chili325
06-17-2002, 05:53 PM
a playable demo of street hoops? although that would be awesome...I doubt they would be able to pull that off.

gtaplayer
06-17-2002, 06:00 PM
are u guys talkin about the july issue of oxm?? im still waiting on mine

xboxmaster2002
06-17-2002, 06:10 PM
no the august one..i got the july one last month you might want to email OXM and let them know you didnt get it. james bond is on the cover. i sent to them when i didnt get the 2nd issue and the sent it our i had it a few days later

slipknot_maggot
06-17-2002, 06:42 PM
I read a post about a kid that had it. Although it was in another website. Anyway here's the website:

http://forums.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104145

Enjoy!

Slipknot ****in' Rules!!!

Keep Hardcore Alive!!!

Maggot #1

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 07:58 PM
#1: OXM isnt out yet, but when I get it, it better have that Midtown madness 3 preview that they promised God only knows hos many issues back.

#2L Slipknot isnt hardcore. Stuff like American Nightmare, Bane, Madball, thats hardcore. Slipknot is nu-metal.

slipknot_maggot
06-17-2002, 08:06 PM
1: Subscribers get OXM 1 month earlier than newstands.

2: I know that slipknot is not hardcore, it's just that too few people don't listen to it nowadays.

3: Please think before you post. DUMBA$$!!! :mad: :mad: You r an a$$!! :rolleyes:

Later

Slipknot ****in' Rules!!!

Keep Hardcore Alive!!!

Maggot # 1

DIGITAL
06-17-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
#1: OXM isnt out yet, but when I get it, it better have that Midtown madness 3 preview that they promised God only knows hos many issues back.

#2L Slipknot isnt hardcore. Stuff like American Nightmare, Bane, Madball, thats hardcore. Slipknot is nu-metal. 25 to life,sick of it all ,strife ,hatebreed,V.O.D now thats hardcore N.Y.H.C for life ,i thought it was funny how in those fourms they mentioned doa3 might have a topless mode,looks like there gonna be alot of boobys on the xbox! an i uselly dont get my oxm until after the 25!im hoping i get the new one soon

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 09:55 PM
Madball, Cro-Mags, thats NYHC and thats awesome stuff.

But nothing beats SLAYER. Greatest thrash metal band of all time.

Adema
06-17-2002, 11:35 PM
Slayer concerts are brutal, when ever I even think of Slayer I think of losing my hearing and being squished inbetween long haired old men without any shirts. I don't think I'll ever be able to think of Slayer the way I used to.

DIGITAL
06-18-2002, 08:42 AM
pantera is the best live!i dont know how this thread turned into a hardcore metal thread but i like it!

UltimateAg
06-18-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
pantera is the best live!i dont know how this thread turned into a hardcore metal thread but i like it!

I've partied with Dimebag and Vinnie a couple times in Dallas. I used to go watch them play at a club called The Basement all the freakin time before they released Cowboys. I couldn't agree with you more, they are the best band ever live!