PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill...

XboxLunatic
10-20-2001, 01:48 PM
Sorry if this was posted before, but Silent Hill 2 will be getting a different name for the XBOX.

Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams is the new name.

"In addition to the new name Restless Dreams, the Xbox game will have an exclusive bonus mission or "Sub Scenario" called Born From A Wish that will allow gamers to play the game as Maria, one of the characters that James Sunderland meets in the main game. And this ain't no weak side gallery or anything like that, it's a full 4-6 hours of extra playing time. " -IGN

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx_assets/product_images/212501.jpg

Got the pic over at EBgame.com

sinizuh
10-20-2001, 01:54 PM
that's pretty **** cool. if they port MGS2 to xbox, i hope they add a side story too... like Ninja :D

XboxLunatic
10-20-2001, 02:00 PM
Instead of MGS X im hearing things about MGS 2X. I hope they do the same thing with a MGS game the same way they did SH.

SquirrelJam
10-20-2001, 02:09 PM
hey guys,

Is Restless Dreams anything like Resident Evil? I'm looking for a horror title to play in the dark and get scared. It's got to have the creepy music and blood.

I'm not completely into this sort of thing but I liked Resident Evil, in part because it reminded me of the B-movie, "Dawn of the Dead"; scary and fun in a morbid sense.

MetalGear
10-20-2001, 02:50 PM
it will be Metal Gear Solid X .. it will have a couple new parts and it will be better then the Sons of Liberty on PS2..

i dont no about u but MGSX and Silent hill are my favorite types of games and i cant wait till i have both of them

does anybody know any release dates for these games or any type of these games?

XboxLunatic
10-20-2001, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by SquirrelJam
hey guys,

Is Restless Dreams anything like Resident Evil? I'm looking for a horror title to play in the dark and get scared. It's got to have the creepy music and blood.

I'm not completely into this sort of thing but I liked Resident Evil, in part because it reminded me of the B-movie, "Dawn of the Dead"; scary and fun in a morbid sense.

Dude your in for a surprise! Silent hill is scary as hell!! This game make Resident Evil look it was mad for a kid. Thats IMO though. This game is so scary RE to is boring now :o

Silent Hill: Restless Dreams will kick @$$!

rivalius13
10-20-2001, 04:46 PM
that sounds cool man