PDA

View Full Version : Price on your head trick Prob.

Cybiker
06-17-2002, 08:48 PM
I found a problem with dropping your cash and then getting the price off ur head....The people who do it, your disposition with them goes down and when i approach him he says suttin about "Why must i deal with the poor people" or suttin like that....thought i'd let everyone know...

Alien
06-17-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Cybiker
I found a problem with dropping your cash and then getting the price off ur head....The people who do it, your disposition with them goes down and when i approach him he says suttin about "Why must i deal with the poor people" or suttin like that....thought i'd let everyone know... Poor people. You should kill him. Actually, in my game, I am pretty poor right now, I accidently paid the Stilt Strider to take me somewhere expensive...I only had like 50 gold right then too :(
Because I had been buying spells and stuff..and training a lot. So now I'm stuck in Ald Ruhn (sp?) with no gold! Guess I gotta barter...or steal.

Or steal the stuff and then barter it...:cool:

Cybiker
06-17-2002, 08:53 PM
...or Barter Stuff then steal it...O wait....nm :p

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 09:04 PM
Im really low on cash right now too. I just had over 30k the other day, what the hell happened!?

but I have a mark outside the Southwall Cornerclub in Balmora...so I can recall anytime I want to.

Also, make a charm spell to make npc's like you more.

Cybiker
06-17-2002, 09:06 PM
How do u make spells?

EHWfedPres
06-17-2002, 09:22 PM
Some mages have Spellmaking. The tall high elf lady downstairs in Balmora is one person who you can make spells with.

Alien
06-17-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Im really low on cash right now too. I just had over 30k the other day, what the hell happened!?

but I have a mark outside the Southwall Cornerclub in Balmora...so I can recall anytime I want to.

Also, make a charm spell to make npc's like you more. Where did you get the Charm spell?