PDA

View Full Version : Sonic on xbox

xboxmaster2002
06-17-2002, 10:57 PM
sonic could come onto xbox...

http://www.teamxbox.com/news.php?id=3343

VenoM
06-17-2002, 11:56 PM
doubt it....dont expect sonic or monkey ball 2 on xbox...i feel its only gonna be on GC...sega gave nintendo sonic and monkeyball...sega gave xbox shenmue,gunv,jsrf,wsb2k3,...sega gave sony shinobi,space channel...know what mean

rocksback
06-18-2002, 12:56 AM
I like sonic

Hugh_Jass
06-18-2002, 07:59 AM
I hope it does come to XBOX. I've always liked Sonic.

If not, well...I'll probably end up getting a cube anyway. I've always said I would if the price dropped to $99. I think that will happen by Christmas.

wweomaniac
06-18-2002, 08:41 AM
I swear I heard this before. I don't think its anything new. I even remember telling my friend that sonic might be coming out for xbox.

Laxeph
06-18-2002, 08:47 AM
I hope that Sonic does come out for the big black box, but it's nothing I can't live without.

DIGITAL
06-18-2002, 08:54 AM
sonic would be cool!:)

Rusted Gundam
06-18-2002, 08:58 AM
dont expect sonic or monkey ball 2 on xbox...i feel its only gonna be on GC...sega gave nintendo sonic and monkeyball

I hope Sega gave Nintendo the "new" Adventure sonic, cause I think the classic seris own it. I mean playing Super-Sonic on every level is awsome. Not just one level. Hopefully a Sega's Classic will be out.

Xbox Owner
06-18-2002, 01:51 PM
Yeah. That would be cool..

DBXNY
06-18-2002, 05:31 PM
Sonic was cool before they went 3-D. The first Sonic Adventure on Dreamcast was pretty bad (gameplay-wise). I never ventured into the second one, but the one that's out for Gamecube now is just as bad as the first one was for Dreamcast. I wouldn't want it on X-box at all.

Snoopy7548
06-18-2002, 05:34 PM
i want eternal champions. man that game ruled:cool: :D

mahalan
06-18-2002, 05:38 PM
Am I the only one on this board who wouldn't play a Sonic or Mario game even if it did come out on the Xbox. I'd probably take one of these titles if they were free (for my niece to play when she's over) but wouldn't even pay $20 for them otherwise.

I know. You're going to tell me the gameplay's fun despite the cartoony characters. You know what? I hate golf. I won't play golf games. Despite this, I love Outlaw Golf because of the humor and I like to see chicks grind each other (I play Summer). However, at the moment there's more fun games out there than I have time for without playing a Sonic or Mario title.

Xbox Owner
06-18-2002, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by mahalan
Am I the only one on this board who wouldn't play a Sonic or Mario game even if it did come out on the Xbox. I'd probably take one of these titles if they were free (for my niece to play when she's over) but wouldn't even pay $20 for them otherwise.

I know. You're going to tell me the gameplay's fun despite the cartoony characters. You know what? I hate golf. I won't play golf games. Despite this, I love Outlaw Golf because of the humor and I like to see chicks grind each other (I play Summer). However, at the moment there's more fun games out there than I have time for without playing a Sonic or Mario title.

You don't like Sonic? Sonic jus plain out kicks ass..now I can see by what you mean about Mario. The only Mario I personally liked was Super Mario 64 or something.

faceoff508
06-18-2002, 05:53 PM
Sonic Rules, I was hooked on the dreamcast system!!