PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Morrowind Idiot

Nas
06-18-2002, 10:02 AM
Ok, this may be some simple questions, but i don't yet understand them...ok....what does "Open 50 pts for Touch" mean? Like in simple terms, what does that do? Also, what does "Detect Animal/Enchantment/Key for 200 ft" mean? In this game, what are Animals...is it talking about the creatures? Does it show you on the map where they are or something?

What are enchantments?

What type of key is it talking about?

If anyone could help w/these questions, i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

JJaX
06-18-2002, 10:17 AM
locked Doors, chest etc have a lock rating. The open 50 pts should open locked things that have 50 pts or less.

The detect thing should set of a beacon for any enchanted item, Monster or key if your standing withen 200 feet of it

Enchanments are items that also cat spells. For example a sword that does lighting damage too. Or a robe that reflects magic. Posibilties are endless.

Keys? If you look in your inventory it will tell you what keys you have. try going to certain places that the key might work in. "Imperial key" just might work in a immperial fort ya think?

Feel free to correct me if im wrong

Nas
06-18-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
locked Doors, chest etc have a lock rating. The open 50 pts should open locked things that have 50 pts or less.

The detect thing should set of a beacon for any enchanted item, Monster or key if your standing withen 200 feet of it

Enchanments are items that also cat spells. For example a sword that does lighting damage too. Or a robe that reflects magic. Posibilties are endless.

Keys? If you look in your inventory it will tell you what keys you have. try going to certain places that the key might work in. "Imperial key" just might work in a immperial fort ya think?

Feel free to correct me if im wrong

'preciate it homeboy....you really help me alot JJaX. That open thing that you told me helped ALOT...because I have been w/out a lock pick for ever and i always found locked doors, but now i can open that shizz, cuz I am born under the Tower, so i have Open +50.

One more question though....on the detect key/enchantment/animal thingy where does it show you were they are at? on your map?

Thanks

mother
06-18-2002, 11:07 AM
your detect thing should blink on your screen at the top where it shows your current abilities, next to your map, and i think that theres a blip on your screen, im really not sure though, i think its in the inst. book.
oh yeah and fortify means to change temporarily. i think