PDA

View Full Version : Ancestral Tombs

Nas
06-18-2002, 10:06 AM
I duno bout u, but those damn things are pretty creepy when you are playing late like around 2 or 3 in the morning. I just started playin this game, so i don't know what to expect in this tombs. but once, i saw this skeleton (i've been in there alot, and this was the first time i saw one) and i'll tell you what, it scared the hell outta me when i turned around.

hollaaa:cool:

chili325
06-18-2002, 10:23 AM
amen..I went in their and found a vampire.. almost **** myself.

monkeyman
06-18-2002, 01:03 PM
hehe i went in one of them didnt know it was a tomb or whatever there was this huge zombie guy so i just ran off hehe im gonna go back in there and see whats in it

EHWfedPres
06-18-2002, 01:20 PM
Morrowind is the scariest game I ever played. Getting hit from behind when your not expecting it, those loud cracks of thunder...

Carnage
06-18-2002, 06:51 PM
Yeah, those thunderstorms are nuts! Theyve woken my parents up a couple times :D

Siner
06-19-2002, 07:17 AM
I was in Ald Ruhn (excuse spelling if its wrong don't have game on me) and there is a house near the council building. Starts with a H something manor. Go in there and its dark with weird sounds, me and my girlfriend were like ok this is creepy, not goin to say what happens but check it out its fun :)

monkeyman
06-19-2002, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Siner
I was in Ald Ruhn (excuse spelling if its wrong don't have game on me) and there is a house near the council building. Starts with a H something manor. Go in there and its dark with weird sounds, me and my girlfriend were like ok this is creepy, not goin to say what happens but check it out its fun :)

haha i went there also im not sure if your talking about the one with all these glowind light thingys or this one where it sounded like some guy was locked in a room trying to get out and all this freaky ****

one time it started to rain and the first thunder was huge my cat was sleeping and ran off he got all freaked meowed almost as loud as the thunder and i jumped and ****ted myself

Alien
06-20-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Carnage
Yeah, those thunderstorms are nuts! Theyve woken my parents up a couple times :D It's woken my family too one time lol.

Siner
06-21-2002, 11:10 PM
Monkeyman

If your talking about it being lighted with candles all over the place and was really dark other wise..yeah thats the one :)

monkeyman
06-21-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Siner
Monkeyman

If your talking about it being lighted with candles all over the place and was really dark other wise..yeah thats the one :)

yeah i was there and then there was this other place it had a poll and 4 stick things inclosing it like a cage and all this purple stuff floating about inside the cage thingy i know where its at its that hlormaren place its not scary just freaky