PDA

View Full Version : What do people think of RalliSport Challenge

CubeMistress
06-18-2002, 11:16 AM
Hi just thought i would start another thread about RalliSport Challenge Well i have been tempted many of times to buy this game but i am waiting to see what it is like first. Well this is where i ask for your help Guy's Well this is what i need to know

a. have any of you played the game
b. what do you think of it
c what rating would you give it
d what is it's graphics like

so if you know the answers for these please put your views down...LOL.....:)

Zion
06-20-2002, 12:11 PM
a. Yes. Lots of people here have played it. :rolleyes:

b. Best car racer on any console. Get Rallisport and Moto GP, then you have the best racing games ever on any console and with any vehicle :eek:

c. I'd give it a 9.8 out of 10 :cool:

d. Graphics are simply breathtaking. Amazing. Unreal. Unparalled. :)

Razzle Dazzle
06-20-2002, 04:22 PM
a. Yes, I have played it, and I own it.
b. I like it a lot. It is a good challenge level. I also like how you can feel the road with your controller, and that the little voice gives you directions and symbols appear on the screen, and those are helpful.
c. Yeah, I would say 10/10, because there are so many options. I also like how you can race against others, or simply against their times. I also like how you can see damae on the cars. I LOVE the race track that's in the snow. Truly unique. Fantastic game!
d. The graphics are amazing, very easy to get caught up. The realistic damage is cool too, as I said before, and it's neat how at the end they calculate how much damage you put on the car.

This is a MUST BUY in my opinion.

spliffdUP
06-20-2002, 04:29 PM
You should get the demo in OXM and see for yourself. Theyre supposed to be making an online version so I'm just gonna wait for that one.

EHWfedPres
06-22-2002, 01:15 PM
It dosent mater what other people think, you'll have to play it for yourself to see if you like it. Just because other people say its good dosent mean its any good at all. Take Project Gotham for instance...

NomadLLama
06-22-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by spliffdUP
You should get the demo in OXM and see for yourself. Theyre supposed to be making an online version so I'm just gonna wait for that one.

the demo of it is so goddang hard! i can only get 1st place on the ice racing part. no rally, hill climb or the other race next to the rally cross. maybe i just really suck at everything but ice racing. i lapped the computer on it.

Vuldarak Zeta
06-23-2002, 02:49 AM
sega rally 2's older wiser brother! this game ownz you! must buy

lllSmokelll
07-02-2002, 08:59 PM
1. i have it
2. i think its great.....but it doesnt let u cut the corners
3. out of 10 9.2/10
4. bueitifull the cars get dirty in the correct places the damage is great and the scenery is awesome

SMARTGAMER69
07-03-2002, 01:00 AM
This game looked like fun so I rented it from Maddgames.com. When I got the game I was very happy with it I played it for 2 weeks and decided to buy it for myself. It was worth it