PDA

View Full Version : Games I should stay away from????

rocksback
06-18-2002, 01:47 PM
I sold my xbox 3 months ago for what I gave for it. Now with the price drop I could happily afford a new one. I had around 150 bucks left so I got some bad advice from some internet friends on 3 games to buy with what I had left. One told me to buy new Legends, one said to buy batman revenge, and one said buy the classic oddworld. Sadly to say I wasted all my money on boring games. I was wondering was there games out there you weren't sure about that you were talked into buying, later on to really regret buying it. I'd like to hear your stories so that people like me don't waste our money on future games when we don't have any to waste.

E-Xbox
06-18-2002, 01:48 PM
hey man..
that sux.
but i neva take n e ones opinions stronger then mine..
if i am unsure..i will ask peeps here at xba...
and check out some more info on the game..

peace

mahalan
06-18-2002, 01:51 PM
I'm sorry but I can't do anything but laugh at someone who could be conned into buying those three sorry games. This has to be fake.

gula
06-18-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by rocksback
I sold my xbox 3 months ago for what I gave for it. Now with the price drop I could happily afford a new one. I had around 150 bucks left so I got some bad advice from some internet friends on 3 games to buy with what I had left. One told me to buy new Legends, one said to buy batman revenge, and one said buy the classic oddworld. Sadly to say I wasted all my money on boring games. I was wondering was there games out there you weren't sure about that you were talked into buying, later on to really regret buying it. I'd like to hear your stories so that people like me don't waste our money on future games when we don't have any to waste.

Ever hear of renting?

OppiumNitrates
06-18-2002, 02:36 PM
ya kno i accually agree with, mahalan, for once this has to be fake. . . . who would buy Xbox and not get Halo or even have it recommended . . .LoL New Legends . . . ha ha and its Batman Vengance not Revenge

JJaX
06-18-2002, 03:07 PM
- So you bought an xbox, Sold it. (lost money)

- Your gonna buy a new xbox (smart move, But you had one before you sold it jackass) *SmacK*

- After recieving a new xbox you bought New legends *smack*

- Then you got Odd world

- Then you bought batman *smack*

- Now you're here asking what games to get?

Get Halo
If you like racing get Ralisport
If you like golf get outlaw golf
If you like RPGs get morrowind

Dre
06-18-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

- Your gonna buy a new xbox (smart move, But you had one before you sold it jackass) *SmacK*

- Then you got Odd world

Get Halo

Thats it bro. Layeth the smacketh down and tell it like it is :)

greggp666
06-18-2002, 04:15 PM
FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

y2kash_14
06-18-2002, 04:44 PM
Whats wrong with OddWorld??? But yeah NL and Batman suck arse. This is either fake, or you havn't heard a thing about Xbox before you bought it.

Monga
06-18-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Motoko S9
Hunter. ;)

I 2nd that...well, just rent it. Not worth buy.

Spaztic
06-18-2002, 04:57 PM
Kabuki Warriors is really cool, definatly my favorite but, bloodwake is a close 2nd!

Xbox Owner
06-18-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Shaggy
Kabuki Warriors is really cool, definatly my favorite but, bloodwake is a close 2nd!

Yeah, same here. The replay value on K.W. can last for ever. But I am going to have to say, bloodwake is soo good. They're like a tie. Also, fuzion frenzy is great. That halo game sucks.

greggp666
06-18-2002, 05:01 PM
Kabuki Warriors is really cool

DITTO:rolleyes:

greggp666
06-18-2002, 05:02 PM
HALO worst game ever

y2kash_14
06-18-2002, 05:03 PM
no no no, Shrek is the best game ever, there is so much variety in the missions, it never gets repetitive, and Halo? What is this......Halo?

greggp666
06-18-2002, 05:08 PM
i got so sick of HALO after 5 min i had to bring i back for Smashing drive its soooooooo cool

y2kash_14
06-18-2002, 05:11 PM
ok i think thats enough sarcasm

hook-worm J
06-18-2002, 05:26 PM
Kabuki warriors really is worth every penny you spend on it...

Xbox Owner
06-18-2002, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by hook-worm J
Kabuki warriors really is worth every penny you spend on it...

yes. i wonder why they pay us to take it?!;)

mahalan
06-18-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by XBox Owner

Also, fuzion frenzy is great.

I've actually found some really good uses for Fuzion Frenzy. It's great for small children or when you've got a lot of really drunk non-gamers over. The games are so easy that there's next to no explanation necessary. They require no attention span and they're still easy to play even if you're too drunk to stand.

Xbox Owner
06-18-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by mahalan

I've actually found some really good uses for Fuzion Frenzy. It's great for small children or when you've got a lot of really drunk non-gamers over. The games are so easy that there's next to no explanation necessary. They require no attention span and they're still easy to play even if you're too drunk to stand.

lol. i was being serious..me and my firend play in on the halo demos..

E-Xbox
06-18-2002, 05:40 PM
lol. i was being serious..me and my firend play in on the halo demos..
same here..
on the halo disk..
the ff demo is sweet..
hehe..

peace

Kortiz
06-18-2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

- Then you got Odd world

Get Halo

OK DUDE.......JJaX, you always seem to post some good shiat, but today bro.......you were wrong. Just a little bit wrong......so i am here to correct you..mmmmmmkay?

"I sold my xbox 3 months ago for what I gave for it."

READ THAT SHIAT RIGHT THERE FOO!! HE DIDN'T LOSE ANY MONEY MAN!!! The dude bought it for 'X' amount of money and sold it for 'X' amount of money, NOT 'Y' Amount of money

Only time he lost money is when he bought 3 lousy games......Oddworld wasnt too bad though.....but them other 2 i ouldn't buy even if they were free, Nahmean?

hehe, either way.....joker did lose 100bucks ehh?

and i have never gotten bad advice on buying games. i am already pretty scepticle on buying things in the first place. i am the last dude who wants to waste money on SHIAT.....so if i see a glimpse of *****tyness on something i am going to buy i wont do it until i have further looked at my options and or.....rented the game.

EHWfedPres
06-18-2002, 06:25 PM
What so good about Oddworld? I played it and it sucks.

How much fun can a Golf game possibly be?

Same goes for Baseball.

Get Morrowind and you wont have to worry about any other games for a long, long time.

hook-worm J
06-18-2002, 07:39 PM

yes. i wonder why they pay us to take it?!;)

Thats what I'm saying! We pay nothing, thats what it's worth...... Nothing!

Nerrad529
06-18-2002, 09:47 PM
Hunter Halo RPG I would purchase them if i were you. Good fun games.

Hugh_Jass
06-18-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
What so good about Oddworld? I played it and it sucks.

I pity you.

Spike Minoda
06-18-2002, 09:53 PM
KABUKI WARRIORS

Scarlet Spider
06-18-2002, 10:22 PM
you guys...............i cant belive you guys.....................you all are mean............................ but i think Oddworld was a good game, im a big fan of oddwolrd and Munch's Oddysee didnt let me down as and oddworld fan.

EHWfedPres
06-19-2002, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

I pity you.

I pity you for liking it in the first place. You play as a dude who runs around and jumps on stuff and other things, etc. Id rather kill zombies in Hunter or do anything at all in Morrowind, thats fun. Smashing people thru the glass in NHL Hitz or smashing up cars in Wreckless...I need some action, not some green guy...

y2kash_14
06-19-2002, 02:19 AM
.......i pity you