PDA

View Full Version : Heroind vs. Evercrack

SkoalMint
06-18-2002, 02:26 PM
If the traffic on various forums is any indication, Morrowind (Heroind) can be just as addictive as Everquest (Evercrack). So I was curious, which do you find more addictive.

Dre
06-18-2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by SkoalMint
If the traffic on various forums is any indication, Morrowind (Heroind) can be just as addictive as Everquest (Evercrack). So I was curious, which do you find more addictive.

Never played EQ so my choice is somewhat unfair. However, I definitely am craving my next fix of Heroind while here at work.

EHWfedPres
06-18-2002, 02:43 PM
everquest is horrible. Dark Age of Camelot is equally as bad, Ultima Online is awesome. Morrowind is awesome.

Felon
06-18-2002, 06:13 PM
of the people who voted who actually played everquest? I just quit everquest after 2yrs

Siner
06-19-2002, 07:24 AM
I've played Everquest for about 3 or 4 years. highest char was a 57 enchanter, lost interest in it for awhile...it was expanding nicely with Expantions but my comp couldn't handle it, then came Morrowind...and I can honestly say i'm not missing EQ, may miss a few ppl and hate to loose my Enchanter but oh well, may try it again someday if I decide to get a better computer, and after i'm done with Morrowindm which won't be anytime soon, especially with the release of their lineup through 2003 i'm happy the way things are goin now for Xbox...laterz :)

Dre
06-19-2002, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Siner
I've played Everquest for about 3 or 4 years. highest char was a 57 enchanter, lost interest in it for awhile...it was expanding nicely with Expantions but my comp couldn't handle it, then came Morrowind...and I can honestly say i'm not missing EQ, may miss a few ppl and hate to loose my Enchanter but oh well, may try it again someday if I decide to get a better computer, and after i'm done with Morrowindm which won't be anytime soon, especially with the release of their lineup through 2003 i'm happy the way things are goin now for Xbox...laterz :)

Well said. There is an incredible lineup of RPG titles slated for the Xbox. Can't wait!