PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone give a clue about this puzzle box?

Black_Tek
06-18-2002, 05:26 PM
well... I saw everybody talking about this box..so can anybody help me out...plus is there is any problem killing the people of the clup that facing the Big Strider in Bolmoro replying to the request of the Chamopion of the fort under the desire of the king:D

Calve
06-18-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Black_Tek
well... I saw everybody talking about this box..so can anybody help me out...plus is there is any problem killing the people of the clup that facing the Big Strider in Bolmoro replying to the request of the Chamopion of the fort under the desire of the king:D

To find the cube, follow the rocks on the side of the wall all the way to the bottom floor. There will be rocks in front of you, climb them until you are on the second floor on the west side of the cavern. Go through the door into the "Cells of Hollow Hand". Defeat the guy inside, and turn left, the Puzzle Box is on the bottom shelf. Bring Da box back ta Hasphat and he'll give ya notes....

Hope dat helps

Peace

Calve
06-18-2002, 05:41 PM
that will make no sence until uve located the dungeon ..... have you??

Peace

Black_Tek
06-18-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Calve
that will make no sence until uve located the dungeon ..... have you??

Peace

Thank you very much partner...But I think that I am really stupid that I didn't ask that at the first place....so please if you can give me a hint? peace....:rolleyes: