PDA

View Full Version : Dungons in Morrowind

AppoX
06-18-2002, 07:41 PM
i would like to know how do you know when you have completed a dungon? i remember entering this dungon, having to go down a hallway, then through 1 door, i had to kill 2 guys (very easy) and then all there was was a stairway up to a table and ***** with a whole bunch of scrolls. i took them all and then looked aroudn the room and found there was no where else i could go. are some dungons and caves just this small? 1 room / few guy dungons?

EHWfedPres
06-18-2002, 09:56 PM
Some caves are extremely small, like the Diamond mine, and others are enormous

AppoX
06-19-2002, 08:08 AM
how do u know if u have finished them or not tho?

Dre
06-19-2002, 08:16 AM
You look at your map. Thats about the only way. On the close-up map you should be able to tell if you've explored everywhere because you see a difference between rock/wall/etc and ground.

EHWfedPres
06-19-2002, 02:36 PM
the miggest cave/dungeon/mine i was in so far was the Corprusarium...and I came outta there with some very fine loot.

AppoX
06-19-2002, 06:30 PM
im ****ed off. i went into a cave, beat it quick and there were prolly 10 nice scrolls there. i took them all and then went into another cave. got killed and forgot to save b4 :(

EHWfedPres
06-19-2002, 06:47 PM
I make sure to save before I even leave to go to a dungeon, when I get there, and after I clean the place out. I always recall back to balmore after looting anything so I can drop some weight...most tombs dont have very good loot at all. I love looting the raw ebony mines, but one single piece of raw ebony weighs 10! But its also worth 200, so thats my favorite way of getting money.