PDA

View Full Version : 3rd party controller? what u think?

Kev Van Dam
06-18-2002, 09:17 PM
What do you all think of this "3rd party" xbox controller? Now, IM not to fond of 3rd party controllers but when I buy my games and my 2 controller its gonna be around 200$ payin for all that soo I want to try to make it cheaper for me to buy sooooo this is my only way lol.So what do u think of this controller? It does look almost exactly like the actual xbox controller except w/o the "X" logo in the middle and hey i wont be using the 3rd party controller lol just the ppl who will be playin w/ me will be lol I GOT MY "offical" xbox controller that ill be using :)
------
http://www.circuitcity.com/IMAGE/product/hires/pel/PC.PEL.PL2001.CN.JPG

"When comfort counts, you can count on this X-wing Controller, which is designed specifically for Xbox™. Not only is it sized down so it fits your hand, but it also has rubberized grips for even more comfort. This controller also features built-in vibration and fully analog buttons."

The cost of the controller is 24.99$. ANd if you want more information on the controller then click the link below:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ewebIMa/detail.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0071593867.1024449805@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccgadcfhgmkemgcfngcfkmdffhdffg.0&catoid=-9263&bookmark=bookmark_1&oid=44328

tamim
06-18-2002, 09:38 PM
this controller sucks. I thirnk Vortax (silver and black,, the cool one) controller is slightly better.

Trust me, wait a bit, get some more money and buy official controllers. They sure costs a lot money but that worths. That will last longer :D

p.s. If u want ur buddies to play with it, What if the responceness of the controller is bad and then it will be like ur friend firing now and the bullet will come out 5 minutes later ;) then they are gonna blame the Xbox :(

wweomaniac
06-18-2002, 09:40 PM
The thumbsticks are too big on these controlelrs. I would stick with official controllers.

2 words= eBay... or maybe thats one word.

Scarlet Spider
06-18-2002, 10:26 PM
im sticking with the official microsoft controllers.....
every single third party controller i bought for psx broke in a week. then i thought maybe xbox would be diffrent, but interact didnt change, 2 days after launch "and halo all nighters" it broke.................................................................... and i took it back to walmart like always;)

E Nomini Patri
06-18-2002, 10:26 PM
At Wal-Mart, the official controllers are only 25$!

ScorpionX
06-18-2002, 10:27 PM
I like the S controller more than the normal one, you should try one of those.:)

Scarlet Spider
06-18-2002, 10:30 PM
NO WAY??? i have to go check that out. and tell my buddys over at REX electronics, so they can drop the prices too and WONT BECOME VICTOMS OF WALMARTS PLAN TO GLOBILIZE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OFFICIAL XBA CRIME FIGHTER AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugh_Jass
06-19-2002, 11:08 AM
The only third-party controller I plan to buy is the one that comes with Tekki. :D