PDA

View Full Version : list of xbox live titles

xboxmaster2002
06-18-2002, 09:59 PM
does anyone know the xbox live titles coming out i know some but i was wondering if someone had a list of them

wweomaniac
06-18-2002, 10:05 PM
find them yourself. im too lazy.

Spike Minoda
06-18-2002, 10:12 PM
Some of it is listed on big-ass TXB somewhere...

xboxmaster2002
06-18-2002, 10:31 PM
i found a list i just thought i would post it just in case anyone else wated to see them..

Xbox™ Live will support five Xbox™ Live-exclusive games this year:
"Unreal Championship" (Infogrames);
"MechAssault™,"
"Whacked!™,"
"NFL Fever 2003"
"Midtown Madness® 3" (Microsoft Game Studios).

Some upcoming Xbox™ Live titles include
"Shaun Palmer's Pro Snowboarder™ 2" from Activision, Inc.;
"Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon™,"
"Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six™ RavenShield™"
"XIII" from Ubi Soft;
NFL 2K3,"
NBA 2K3"
"Phantasy Star™ Online" from SEGA® of America, Inc.

The lineup of future games includes
"Star Wars® Galaxies™"
"Counterstrike"

future versions of Xbox original blockbusters like
"Halo™,"
"RalliSport Challenge,"
"Amped™"
"Project Gotham Racing™."

and there are more but these were the only ones on the list as of now

EHWfedPres
06-18-2002, 10:44 PM
Project Ego is rumored to be online as well.

xboxmaster2002
06-18-2002, 10:48 PM
yeah it is xbox.com must need an update on there list

wweomaniac
06-19-2002, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Project Ego is rumored to be online as well. I don't believe that for one second. Considering its nearing completion and at first they said it wouldnt be.

Dre
06-19-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
I don't believe that for one second. Considering its nearing completion and at first they said it wouldnt be.

I gotta back up my bro EHWfedPres on this. OXM's first article on Xbox live explicitly said that Project Ego was Xbox live.

What its going to be doing on Xbox live I have no clue since I know this is a sp game.

Magnum Blast
06-19-2002, 04:29 PM
uh I sort of doubt that Project Ego is nearing compeletion. I bet we wont be seeing it until at least 2003. I do hope its online though.

EHWfedPres
06-19-2002, 04:30 PM
Project Ego is not nearing completion, its set to be released in early 2003. And the latest (July) issue of OXM says that Project Ego, Rainbow 6 III, Ghost Recon, Unreal Championship, NFL Feven 2003, Midtown madness 3, Whacked, and perhaps several other games would be live. Once again, I dont know if its true or not considering OXM almost never delivers on its promises...but we'll just have to wait and see...

wweomaniac
06-19-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Dre

I gotta back up my bro EHWfedPres on this. OXM's first article on Xbox live explicitly said that Project Ego was Xbox live.

What its going to be doing on Xbox live I have no clue since I know this is a sp game.
yes, but the first OXM about Project Ego said it WOULDNT be XBOX LIVE.

So IN ONE MONTH, THEY CHANGED THEIR WHOLE STORY AROUND. no where else is really reporting its going to be xbox live.

UltimateAg
06-19-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Magnum Blast
uh I sort of doubt that Project Ego is nearing compeletion. I bet we wont be seeing it until at least 2003. I do hope its online though.

I thought the release date was still Q4 2002.

EHWfedPres
06-19-2002, 05:08 PM
OXM can be wrong. Not like they havent been int he past. Where's the Midtown Madness 3 preview that they promised 3 or 4 issues back?