PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Addicts Vs> Xbox Addicts

gamer23
06-19-2002, 12:17 AM
Hey guys, Ive seen this a whole bunch of places and thought it would be even cooler if it was here so listen up. It would take 4 peeps, 2 captains and 2 co captains. Im 1 of the caps. Basically, we would start 2 teams of Xbox addicts. members. They could each have separate names, signitures, etc. After we have the 2 teams they could compete. The way this would happen is that we the captains could have a draft of a few addicts and then try to convince others to join us whatever way possible. Then we could compete with spirit(think those *** pep rallys @ school) and with games. Each team gets to have as many games as players they have on their side. The better ranked games are worth more, so the more pee0ps on a team the better they could be. The winner is @ the end of the month, the more points wins. I guess the teams could be represented as colors, like my team could be black and blue, and the other could be red and white. tell me what u think and if youll do it if u want to be a cap or co cap leave ur name. I hope this works it wood be cooooool.

PEACE:)

Rusted Gundam
06-19-2002, 12:21 AM
Umm, Id rather Xbox Addicts vs Xbox Addicts in a Halo Tourny not in a forum fruity wars

Spike Minoda
06-19-2002, 12:25 AM
yeah in halo... lets start this over..

gamer23
06-19-2002, 12:29 AM
but it was jst something I saw, i guess it wont work it was just a suggestion so u dont have to be an ass about it.

Scarlet Spider
06-19-2002, 01:57 AM
no one is being an ass. its just a weird idea. im not sure if there are many clans on this bored, but if you look around, youll see
~~~XboX PrYdE!!~~~ in a couple of sigs, and me and venom have our thing.

RadRider
06-19-2002, 02:16 AM
Hey Scarlet Spider, Did you realise that your signature says "Our I will eat your soul"?

MOrgE
06-19-2002, 06:44 AM
ahhhhh.... i don't think so :)

Casper
06-19-2002, 06:45 AM
**cough** Off Topic **cough**

I don't know where you came up with this one, but it's just a very odd idea. Good luck trying to get ppl though :rolleyes:

Hermes
06-19-2002, 07:13 AM
Since this whole thing is based on "Pep" and what not, wouldn't it make more sense to have the captains be the well known people on these boards and not some newb?

Laxeph
06-19-2002, 07:37 AM
Ya, that idea is pretty fruity. If we did do it, you wouldn't be a captain. It would have to be some one well knows. Say JJax, Plewis, or Frostberg. But, I don't think that will be happening an time soon.

Rusted Gundam
06-19-2002, 08:11 AM
Yea, Id like to own XBA members shooting off there head in Halo. Not shouting out words like a pootanging cheerleader.

Spike Minoda
06-19-2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Mad Dasher
Yea, Id like to own XBA members shooting off there head in Halo. Not shouting out words like a pootanging cheerleader.

Yeah... Like that. Halo is the real game to have a contest with :D

If not,

How the hell not?

JJaX
06-19-2002, 10:16 AM
No point in trying to seperate XBA into factions now ;)
We are all one big disfunctional family right? :D

Damn my nuts itch..............

Spike Minoda
06-19-2002, 10:27 AM
Yeah... so if we are like that then don seperate us dude. gamer23 is your name right?

Ninja Scroll
06-19-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
No point in trying to seperate XBA into factions now ;)
We are all one big disfunctional family right? :D

Damn my nuts itch..............

Why not JJax, I say we form a Clique and title the match

"Quality over Quantity" And we just flame them for all their spamming! :D

Ninja, JJax, & Brevity Vs. Snoopy, XboxOwner, & E-Xbox!:cool:

Scarlet Spider
06-19-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by RadRider
Hey Scarlet Spider, Did you realise that your signature says "Our I will eat your soul"?
what you talking about? ;) :D

JJaX
06-19-2002, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Why not JJax, I say we form a Clique and title the match

"Quality over Quantity" And we just flame them for all their spamming! :D

Ninja, JJax, & Brevity Vs. Snoopy, XboxOwner, & E-Xbox!:cool:

Hehehehe

Yeah but a lot of my post dont have much quality to it either. Sometimes i make good points, but most the time its just me being a jackass :D EEEeHunnnnnn EeeeEHunnnnnnnn

Spaztic
06-19-2002, 12:33 PM
.....um I rather get kicked in the nuts, then participate in this! Not trying to be an ass, just saying getting kicked in the nutz is more appealing!

Scarlet Spider
06-19-2002, 01:12 PM
Scarlet Spider and VenoM vs. slapnutz and ComputerGeniuse