PDA

View Full Version : anybody got this?

NomadLLama
06-19-2002, 01:03 AM
this is sad that i keep asking about JSRF and that no one ever really replies to my threads, but some do, but they do not have the game and stuff... well, i am bent on beating this game and getting all of the characters. anybody finish the last street challange for Shibuya Terminal? that is the only thing that i need to do to get Zero Beat and I followed the OXM guide, but still cannot get it. i land on all 13 platforms and finish with the boost to the last platform, but it does not "accept" it and i do not get the Graffitti soul.

Casper
06-19-2002, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by NomadLLama
this is sad that i keep asking about JSRF and that no one ever really replies to my threads, but some do, but they do not have the game and stuff...

Doens't that just pis$ you off? I mean what could suck anymore when someone replies, you click on the link, and then get a post like this from someone that doesn't even own the game. ;)

Sorry man, just didn't want you to feel alone. :)

Snoopy7548
06-19-2002, 08:01 PM
lol. i stopped playing that game a while ago, it just got boring and stuff:D :) try posting this in the general discussion forum. more people will see it