PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Hlaalu Vaults

EHWfedPres
06-19-2002, 01:04 AM
I broke into the Hlaalu vaults, but there's a small problem. There's a dámn Ordinator guard standing there and he wont leave...which means I cant steal anything without getting caught...except the glass armor and the 3 weapons behind the wall, but I want to loot those 10 or so chests and the guard wont leave. What can I do to make him leave?

mother
06-19-2002, 04:53 AM
yeah i ran into the same problem, just leave for aminute. make sure the door is open, the guards randomly walkaround when your not there so just come back in a few.

now i cant get all the stuff out. man theres alot of crap in here.

Dre
06-19-2002, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I broke into the Hlaalu vaults, but there's a small problem. There's a dámn Ordinator guard standing there and he wont leave...which means I cant steal anything without getting caught...except the glass armor and the 3 weapons behind the wall, but I want to loot those 10 or so chests and the guard wont leave. What can I do to make him leave?

Taunt the guard then kill him. Yesterday I went to the Redoran vault. I ran around and taunted about 7 people into fighting and then I let them all come at me and cast my spirit of life spell (absorb health 20pts for 5 secs in 50ft radius) and watched them all hack away at me (4 ordinators, 3 peasants) as my life didn't even budge (if you think about it, I was getting 7*20=140 health a second!!!!!!) and one by one they fell to the ground. And nothing was illegal about it!

EHWfedPres
06-19-2002, 11:27 AM
Whats the magicka cost for the spell, dre? My intelligence is 100 but my magicka is under 200 only...or dont I need to cast it more than once?

Alien
06-19-2002, 11:29 AM
Whats the magicka cost for the spell, dre? My intelligence is 100 but my magicka is under 200 only...or dont I need to cast it more than once? How do you rise your intelligence that high? I think mine is around 50. I'm a Dark Elf.

EHWfedPres
06-19-2002, 11:31 AM
Well my character dosent level up that often, but when he does, I get like x5 or x3 in every single category...plus im level 26, halfway to 27, and I reaised intelligence every chance I got. Plus my str is somewhere around 91 and my personality is over 90, thankx to that masque of that one dude...

Dre
06-19-2002, 12:23 PM
Whats the magicka cost for the spell, dre? My intelligence is 100 but my magicka is under 200 only...or dont I need to cast it more than once?

58.. its really cheap!

Alien
06-19-2002, 12:30 PM
Well my character dosent level up that often, but when he does, I get like x5 or x3 in every single category...plus im level 26, halfway to 27, and I reaised intelligence every chance I got. Plus my str is somewhere around 91 and my personality is over 90, thankx to that masque of that one dude... I'm still only level 7....And where can I get the masque from the one guy?

EHWfedPres
06-19-2002, 01:09 PM
The wizard's tower just outside Dagoth Fel is the masque...if I remember correctly. Theres a wizard lady and a guard, i killed the lady before the guard saw me, i ran past the guard and up the ladder, killed off the wizard and looted his lair.

EHWfedPres
06-19-2002, 02:47 PM
Well I went back to the vaults today in a second attempt of looting the place...and I took Dre's advice and made myself a Spirit of Life spell.

Well needless to say, I used it on the guard that didnt seem like moving. He didnt fall. I used it again, and then his corpse fell to the floor. I looted the place, and the guard, recalled to just outside the Southwall Corner Club in Balmora to get my 9k+ bounty cleared...and stash my loot in my house.

I went back to get the rest of the stuff that I couldnt carry, mainly the Daedric War Axe that weighed in at a whopping 72. But when I went into the treasury on my way to the vaults, I saw a dead body on the floor. I thought nothing of it until I went down the ramp and into the vaults.

4 more dead guards and another regular person were all dead. I couldnt believe all the bodies that cluttered the hallway. I checked the all to see if they had anything good, and the regular person had a rethan manor deed worth 5k...a pretty good find actually.

Thankx for that amazing spell, dre. :)

Dre
06-19-2002, 04:06 PM
Well I went back to the vaults today in a second attempt of looting the place...and I took Dre's advice and made myself a Spirit of Life spell.

Well needless to say, I used it on the guard that didnt seem like moving. He didnt fall. I used it again, and then his corpse fell to the floor. I looted the place, and the guard, recalled to just outside the Southwall Corner Club in Balmora to get my 9k+ bounty cleared...and stash my loot in my house.

I went back to get the rest of the stuff that I couldnt carry, mainly the Daedric War Axe that weighed in at a whopping 72. But when I went into the treasury on my way to the vaults, I saw a dead body on the floor. I thought nothing of it until I went down the ramp and into the vaults.

4 more dead guards and another regular person were all dead. I couldnt believe all the bodies that cluttered the hallway. I checked the all to see if they had anything good, and the regular person had a rethan manor deed worth 5k...a pretty good find actually.

Thankx for that amazing spell, dre. :)

hehehe, no problem :) The first time I used that spell and found bodies lying all over the place on DIFFERENT floors I had a grin from ear to ear!

Morrwindpro
08-29-2006, 01:04 PM
You can close the iron bar door when hes outside of the room for one thing

Ainokeatoo
09-12-2006, 03:17 AM
only i can revivive threads...