PDA

View Full Version : Minimum requirements for the thieves guild?

JJaX
06-19-2002, 07:37 AM
Ok ill be brief.

I have a 8000 bounty on my head. And i need to clear it. I cant turn my self in cause they have a warrant for my death and nobody wants to talk to me. I cant take the job at fort moonmouth to clear my head like "Dre" suggested in another thread.

So my only option is to join the thieves guild. But they say i do not meet there requiments. I know the 5 skills they prefer but what level does each have to be at.
Im rather weak in what they want.....

Sneak 22
Marksman 23
short blade 6
light armor 6
security 20

But they still wont let me in! Some one help me out so i can get the proper training. Life is tough on the run!!!!!

Rancey
06-19-2002, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
Ok ill be brief.

I have a 8000 bounty on my head. And i need to clear it. I cant turn my self in cause they have a warrant for my death and nobody wants to talk to me. I cant take the job at fort moonmouth to clear my head like "Dre" suggested in another thread.

So my only option is to join the thieves guild. But they say i do not meet there requiments. I know the 5 skills they prefer but what level does each have to be at.
Im rather weak in what they want.....

Sneak 22
Marksman 23
short blade 6
light armor 6
security 20

But they still wont let me in! Some one help me out so i can get the proper training. Life is tough on the run!!!!!

When I joined my short blade, marksman and light armour were 5 I think, my Sneak couldn't have been more than 25....and I think my security was about 10....so the only thing I can think is you need to get the sneak up a few points (if you can get training that's probably the best option, or you could get behind somebody and tape the button down to sneak for a couple hours - not sure if that would work....if that doesn't work, sorry, can't help you. I'm not sure, but do they require any to be major skills or anything? I chose sneak as a major skill (sorry choice), perhaps that's the diff...but I highly doubt you require a major skill as I never encountered a prob joining the fighters guild where I have no fighting skills as major.

AppoX
06-19-2002, 08:09 AM
where is the theif's guild? balmore?

JJaX
06-19-2002, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Jason-XBA

When I joined my short blade, marksman and light armour were 5 I think, my Sneak couldn't have been more than 25....and I think my security was about 10....so the only thing I can think is you need to get the sneak up a few points (if you can get training that's probably the best option, or you could get behind somebody and tape the button down to sneak for a couple hours - not sure if that would work....if that doesn't work, sorry, can't help you. I'm not sure, but do they require any to be major skills or anything? I chose sneak as a major skill (sorry choice), perhaps that's the diff...but I highly doubt you require a major skill as I never encountered a prob joining the fighters guild where I have no fighting skills as major.

Cool thanks! :D

I knew there was one skill that had to be pretty high, so im assuming its sneak. Ill do 1 more mission for my fighters guild get paid and use that money to be trained in sneak. Thanks!

JJaX
06-19-2002, 09:58 AM
You dont think the fact them im at level 9 will raise their requirments do you? I hope not :(

EHWfedPres
06-19-2002, 11:12 AM
I just went to sugar lips and joined no problem...and im not even a thief.

Alien
06-19-2002, 11:33 AM
I think you need some short blade and light armor maybe too. My light armor is around 50, and my short blade is around 60. I'm in the Thief's Guild.

What class are you playing as?

JJaX
06-19-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Alien
I think you need some short blade and light armor maybe too. My light armor is around 50, and my short blade is around 60. I'm in the Thief's Guild.

What class are you playing as?

Im a custom class but im a fighter.
My long blade, med armor, marksman, athletics, endurance and strength are mad high.

But the sugar lips wont let me join. I dont meet there standards. Thats why i would like to know the minimum so i can just work on what i need. Im tired of getting chased out of towns by guards and everyone doesnt wanna talk to me. Not even my own damn guild.

I listed the 5 skills the theives need in my 1st post.

Originally posted by AppoX
where is the theif's guild? balmore?

Go to the southwall corner club in the south east part of balmora. Talk to Sugar lips in the hall way.

JJaX
06-20-2002, 11:37 AM
So if anyone joins the theives guild in there game could you just go to your stats page and look at your theives guild info. Please tell me the minimum requirments. SANK YOU!