PDA

View Full Version : Wus the deal ?can any body help me out...

Black_Tek
06-19-2002, 07:58 AM
I joined the thives guild and the fighters guild....I am now at the forth quest of the fighting guild which that hoe asked me to steal the " Code Book".....but I can't do that because I am with the theives as well....I just want to know if its possible to snoop the book from the pawnbroker at the thives guild without affecting my states with them.....which level that I should be at to perform this move " sneak"? or I just have to stop performing for both the fighters and the thives...and the game reached its high peak when the champion asked me to kill the people of "The Corner Club" which are from the " Comona Tong" and being a member of the " Fighting Guild" ; my guild is run by the " Comona Tong" so any wise man around here can help me out.....peace......:(

Dre
06-19-2002, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Black_Tek
I joined the thives guild and the fighters guild....I am now at the forth quest of the fighting guild which that hoe asked me to steal the " Code Book".....but I can't do that because I am with the theives as well....I just want to know if its possible to snoop the book from the pawnbroker at the thives guild without affecting my states with them.....which level that I should be at to perform this move " sneak"? or I just have to stop performing for both the fighters and the thives...and the game reached its high peak when the champion asked me to kill the people of "The Corner Club" which are from the " Comona Tong" and being a member of the " Fighting Guild" ; my guild is run by the " Comona Tong" so any wise man around here can help me out.....peace......:(

You are far from reaching the peak of the game! Don't worry bud!

I didn't join those guilds but what I can tell you is that if you successfully taunt the chick with the book into fighting you then nothing will be illegal if you fight back and you can steal the book from the chicks corpse. Both guilds shouldn't think twice about it. If you try taunting the chick and it doesn't work, her disposition goes to 0 or something, try bribing her.

If this is bad advice, let us know! I haven't joined these guilds so I don't know if you need this chick later on or not for a cool quest. Anyhoo.., hope this helps a bit.

Black_Tek
06-19-2002, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Dre

You are far from reaching the peak of the game! Don't worry bud!

I didn't join those guilds but what I can tell you is that if you successfully taunt the chick with the book into fighting you then nothing will be illegal if you fight back and you can steal the book from the chicks corpse. Both guilds shouldn't think twice about it. If you try taunting the chick and it doesn't work, her disposition goes to 0 or something, try bribing her.

If this is bad advice, let us know! I haven't joined these guilds so I don't know if you need this chick later on or not for a cool quest. Anyhoo.., hope this helps a bit.

Thanx Dre...that is a good idea....and I will try it...I have saved a back up and called it " Before getting the book"......After I stole the book and went to the fighter guild....the leader won't take the book from me....plus that chick who I stole the book from told me that the " Comona Tong ARE THE ONES IN THE CORNER CLUB" which leads me to figuring out that the Champion in the fort wants them to get killed too...anyway after I stole the book, as you know I had a bounty on my head...so where to go...if there is anyone outside Bolmora to help me out then I will do it...The ol bold man in the bottom floor replies" You have broken a role and you should tal to Sugar Lip, I didn't kill the woman because she was attacking me just to be on the safe side"....and thank you again...:cool: