PDA

View Full Version : Conjuration Help!

preetz16
06-19-2002, 09:55 AM
So can anyone tell me, how do I get started w/ Conjuration!?!?! I can't seem to find out how to start upping my skills in it. Where do you buy the scrolls or spells to summon creatures? Or do you, help me out here!

Dre
06-19-2002, 10:24 AM
Upstairs of Tel Branora is a conjuration expert. He sells all sorts of conjuration spells including the most powerful ones available in the game. As for leveling up.. I suggest you save some money and pay for training because it costs so much mana!

EHWfedPres
06-19-2002, 11:23 AM
Yeah, your best bet is to get around 30k and buy the skill from the secret master until your at 100. The guy in the green robe upstairs in Dirty Muriel's Corner Club in Sadrith Mora sells some good conjuration spells.

preetz16
06-19-2002, 03:06 PM
Alright thanks you guys, next time I'm in the neighborhood I'll stop by. Even though the game arrived at my house at the same time it did you guys, I haven't really started playing it until about 3 days ago (due to vacation). So I paid for overnight delivery just to have it sit on my desk for 6 days until I got home. Oh well, I have it now!