PDA

View Full Version : Halo Questions

Plasticman
10-21-2001, 12:02 AM
I'm unclear to how Halo is setup. Is it individual missions, in where when you complete a mission and it ends with some sort of conclusive cut scene, or is it progressive missions, in where you complete a mission, and in the process, immediately get a new mission to do, say through a cut scene or on the fly??

sinizuh
10-21-2001, 01:30 AM
it isn't like Goldeneye for N64 with "missions" or like Quake with "levels"

Halo is like Half Life that plays with "Sagas" it's always going. the plot develops steady as the story goes along... kinda like a movie.

Plasticman
10-21-2001, 01:59 AM
So it's a progressive mission setup, where it always moves from one mission to the next. Say something like, you have to go to this area and retrieve something to help with the fight, and once you get it, you have to do something else right after. That's progressive. If it is that way, it must have some cutscenes in between to give you information on your next objective. I thought it would be like this, I just need to be positive. I've never cared to play Quake, it bores me.

ridgid1
09-13-2006, 09:36 AM
So it's a progressive mission setup, where it always moves from one mission to the next. Say something like, you have to go to this area and retrieve something to help with the fight, and once you get it, you have to do something else right after. That's progressive. If it is that way, it must have some cutscenes in between to give you information on your next objective. I thought it would be like this, I just need to be positive. I've never cared to play Quake, it bores me.

What is the name of the last ship on the last level of Halo?

Primal DL
09-13-2006, 11:21 AM
Reconsiliation (sp?) I beleive.

Primal DL
09-13-2006, 11:22 AM
Truth and Reconsiliation (sp?) I believe.