PDA

View Full Version : Buying Grand Master/Master Lockpicks?

Cybiker
06-19-2002, 12:05 PM
Where can i buy grand master/master lockpicks? I cannot find them ANYWHERE!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated

AppoX
06-19-2002, 06:32 PM
not sure of his name, but the guy right when u walk in the Hlaalu Council Manor in Balmore i know has only master lockpicks/probes for sale. he is the leader of that joint.

khaos2005
06-19-2002, 10:50 PM
In Balmora, in the Lucky Lockup, there are some there to steal.

mother
06-20-2002, 02:29 AM
i was just in sauron, sp? anyway i ended up with some master picks and probes.

SlightlySycho
06-22-2002, 05:52 PM
Somebody sells them in hla Oad. There in the basement of some Khajit's house. Well, those are Master Lockpicks, at least. I'm not sure about Grand Masters; never seen Grand Master anything yet. But I'm only level fifteen.

You are talking about Morrowind, right?:confused:

MixMasta
06-22-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by AppoX
not sure of his name, but the guy right when u walk in the Hlaalu Council Manor in Balmore i know has only master lockpicks/probes for sale. he is the leader of that joint.

tahts where i found mine, but i havent seen any others yet

Tkf5000
06-22-2002, 09:00 PM
in some doods lock up in hla oad , go thru the trapdoor and some woman sells a master once u walk in. ive seen grandmaster hammers but not lockpics. I do more money making than leveling. Ive olny had a total of 4 or 5 master lockpicks the whole game.

AppoX
06-23-2002, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho
Somebody sells them in hla Oad. There in the basement of some Khajit's house. Well, those are Master Lockpicks, at least. I'm not sure about Grand Masters; never seen Grand Master anything yet. But I'm only level fifteen.

You are talking about Morrowind, right?:confused:
the only grandmaster things i have seen are to do with alchemy, the motar & whatever?, retor, and other things. i can never remember the names of them. o ya, and i think i have seen a grandmaster hammer, for repairs.

Plewis
06-23-2002, 01:33 PM
i killed some guy in Balmora who had a "secret master lockpick" I think its the best one because it was worth like 500 gold, and he also had a secret master probe worht the same amount. He was a thief so I was expelled from the theives guild but I just have to pay 1000 septims to get back in though... kinda crappy but its worth it:D

monkeyman
06-23-2002, 01:44 PM
went into this room with some lady with bonemold armor and she had 3 master lockpicks but at the time i sucked at the game so i couldnt kill her :(

im not sure where it was though

StillFly
06-23-2002, 09:42 PM
If you do the main quest im not gona give away any spoilers so dont wrory. Theres this place you have to go to called the Ulshirak (I know i didnt spell that right) camp and you have to go to this tomb and in that tomb are about 5 Grandmaster picks and probes plus some orcish armor and for those of you collectiing the glass armor, theres GLASS GREAVES!

mticha_21
06-23-2002, 10:09 PM
wheres hla oad at?

Tkf5000
06-24-2002, 08:45 AM
Grandmaster isnt the best. There is stuff that iguess belonged to some of morrowind masters of secret trainers. I ahve some hammer with a ratong of 2.00 instead of grandmaster 1.70. its called the some guys name that starts with a s hammer.

Tkf5000
06-24-2002, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by StillFly
If you do the main quest im not gona give away any spoilers so dont wrory. Theres this place you have to go to called the Ulshirak (I know i didnt spell that right) camp and you have to go to this tomb and in that tomb are about 5 Grandmaster picks and probes plus some orcish armor and for those of you collectiing the glass armor, theres GLASS GREAVES!
Did you finish the main quest?