PDA

View Full Version : I Think It's Time For Action Mods!

PROUDXBOXOWNER
06-19-2002, 02:01 PM
xba used to be a very friendly place where u could get a daily doze of gaming news'info'screens and tips and also u could talk abut other thing in ur life and discuss it with the other addicts.no fights curses or lowlives were posting here but now the whole scenario semms to have changed.u see every one cursing the hell out of other addicts.there are still the members sho stand out but i guess the newbie are destructing xba so please look into this matter and make ur rules strict and solid.whoever tries to break them he should be outta xba.
thnx for listening to me(if u do)
an addict
Proud Xbox Owner

Spike Minoda
06-19-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by PROUDXBOXOWNER
xba used to be a very friendly place where u could get a daily doze of gaming news'info'screens and tips and also u could talk abut other thing in ur life and discuss it with the other addicts.no fights curses or lowlives were posting here but now the whole scenario semms to have changed.u see every one cursing the hell out of other addicts.there are still the members sho stand out but i guess the newbie are destructing xba so please look into this matter and make ur rules strict and solid.whoever tries to break them he should be outta xba.
thnx for listening to me(if u do)
an addict
Proud Xbox Owner

I am up with this... C'mon mods wake up or finish work early! i hate it when a good site gets mutated like this..http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

tennyson
06-19-2002, 02:08 PM
Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'm for it. :)

OppiumNitrates
06-19-2002, 02:25 PM
yeah the sceans changing and not for the better . . . i agree action should be taken

chili325
06-19-2002, 02:31 PM
It seems like every good thread starts with good posts but evolves into arguments and unrelated subjects which I (and I hope other members) dont really care about.

JJaX
06-19-2002, 02:38 PM
Ill admit it, I go off topic every now and then.

But for real, we just gotta ignore tools. Like today for example, Those 3 skinnys were annoying as hell [gamer23, computerG and Slapnutz].
We should have never even replied to there dumb ass threads. THat way they might get a clue.

PROUDXBOXOWNER
06-19-2002, 02:42 PM
lets all make a pac to ignore annoying people instead of flaming them and getting into fights increasing thier post counts.so are u with me or against me???

JJaX
06-19-2002, 02:43 PM
lets all make a pac to ignore annoying people instead of flaming them and getting into fights increasing thier post counts.so are u with me or against me???

Aye!

JJaX bites into a big ass chicken leg

Wheres me Ale?

Dre
06-19-2002, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Aye!

Wheres me Ale?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man you crack me up!

EHWfedPres
06-19-2002, 03:12 PM
I remember when XBA was like a maximum security prison ran by nuns...now its like a schoolyard filled with 2 year olds.

Casper
06-19-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Aye!

Wheres me Ale?

Gives my boy a blunt and says:
Come on man...can't we all just get along?

<SMACK> stop bogarting it fool!

;)

As far as the forums go....it's summer time...and I'm happy to see all these new addicts aboard, but show some maturity. I try and only post when I feel like I'm gonna have an opinion that someone would like to hear (which isn't often :D ) but kids just post to see there sigs.

The man thread that got killed has to be the "Designated XXX post thread". Kids are using that as a chat room...Why, because they can. Not to say that you guys aren't doing a good job, because your doing a great job :) , but some kind of control should be placed in order.

Either that, or I will have to start using that ignore button on the spammers...but then again, what fun would that be? :rolleyes:

JJaX
06-19-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by casper

Gives my boy a blunt and says:
Come on man...can't we all just get along?

<SMACK> stop bogarting it fool!

;)

Sheeeeet
{PuFF} to bad i just stopped {PuFF} smokin yesterday {PuFF}
{PuFF}

Man this is some good ass Wee
{PuFF}

Spike Minoda
06-19-2002, 05:37 PM

Agreedm you won't see nothin fro m me sir!

edit\\

isn't this XBA's first summer?

Shorezy
06-19-2002, 05:55 PM
I agree, good idea proudXBOXowner. I'm for it. Some of these guys are out of control.

faceoff508
06-19-2002, 06:02 PM
I pledge aliegence to XBA. And to the republic for which it stands, one site under god , indivisualble with liberty and justice for all!

JimmieDoogan
06-19-2002, 06:17 PM
I guess I'm not here enough to have noticed things getting out of hand. Thats why its good to dominate your UBB surfing to a lurker status. Such things are never a bother for us.