PDA

View Full Version : merchants in Morrowind

Felon
06-20-2002, 12:35 AM
Is there any merchants that can afford some of the higher end items? The contents of my Balmora house could buy a small village.

EHWfedPres
06-20-2002, 01:03 AM
theres the Creeper in Caldera who has 5k, and i heard a mudcrab has 10k...but i have not verified that for myself yet...

Dre
06-20-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
theres the Creeper in Caldera who has 5k, and i heard a mudcrab has 10k...but i have not verified that for myself yet...
I keep on forgetting to check that out as well.. supposedly the crab is drunk :)

I'll check it out first thing tonight and let you guys all know.

Shoua
06-20-2002, 01:22 PM
Where is the mud crab around? i did find the dude with the 5k made some nice cash offa him.

Dre
06-20-2002, 01:31 PM
I think the mudcrap is somewhere on an island west of the Baal Fell ruins which is just west of Vivec.

A trick for all you guys if you haven't thought about it yet is that when you are selling to the creeper, go to your options menu and disable the auto-save when resting option. It saves alot of time if you do the "buy 5k, wait 24 hrs, rinse, lather and repeat" process.

Shoua
06-20-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Dre
A trick for all you guys if you haven't thought about it yet is that when you are selling to the creeper, go to your options menu and disable the auto-save when resting option. It saves alot of time if you do the "buy 5k, wait 24 hrs, rinse, lather and repeat" process.

hehe :D i am such an idiot i never thought of doing that eheh and here i am waiting while it saves, which cuts into my playing time.

Dre
06-20-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Shoua

hehe :D i am such an idiot i never thought of doing that eheh and here i am waiting while it saves, which cuts into my playing time.

Its cool, I only realized yesterday that I could do it. I think I would have saved a good hour of time had I known about that option earlier. Oh well, I'm happy I helped at least one XBA buddy out!

RudedogX
06-20-2002, 01:42 PM
That's exactly what I've been doing. The only thing is, I need to find that mudcrab and mark his area so I don't have to waste my time with Creeper. That 5000 is a pain to work around!