PDA

View Full Version : Got my case today



Fixxer
06-20-2002, 03:21 AM
Yay! Thanks XboxAddict :)

I was expecting the Gpak48, like the one that was in the contest ad picture, but the Gpak travel case came :D I'd rather have to travel case tho.... It works great.

E-Xbox
06-20-2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Fixxer
Yay! Thanks XboxAddict :)

I was expecting the Gpak48, like the one that was in the contest ad picture, but the Gpak travel case came :D I'd rather have to travel case tho.... It works great.
yes...
same here...
this was posted in the otf 3 times already..
now i got 2 gpaks..

peace

tamim
06-20-2002, 11:25 AM
i could get my one yesterday :(
ups guy came, we werent at home, put a sticker on the door.

E-Xbox
06-20-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by tamim
i could get my one yesterday :(
ups guy came, we werent at home, put a sticker on the door. that sux
i was home...
and i got the box..
and im like..this is too big to be the g48..
i opened it..its the gpak..
im like..wateva...
now i got 2!

peace

tamim
06-20-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by E-Xbox
that sux
i was home...
and i got the box..
and im like..this is too big to be the g48..
i opened it..its the gpak..
im like..wateva...
now i got 2!
peace

yeah, that sux:(. nice surprise eh :D? WEll, u can do something, take the unopend one in walmart and get store credit and take the smaller one and even after that, u will have some store credits left :D

E-Xbox
06-20-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by tamim
yeah, that sux:(. nice surprise eh :D? WEll, u can do something, take the unopend one in walmart and get store credit and take the smaller one and even after that, u will have some store credits left :D
yea but they dont sell it at wal mart..
they sell the m$ one..not the naki..
and they look the exact same..
but the box says naki gpak..hehe
oh well..i dont know what i will do ..

peace

tamim
06-20-2002, 12:18 PM
the ups guy just came again and i got the case. And yes....Its the big one :)

Spike Minoda
06-20-2002, 02:37 PM
I got mine last friday. i still havent even got to touch it yet. it got shipped to mom's office cause if it came home my stepbrother would have tossed it or burned it or something bad. anyway mom got home 2 hours after i left-- for 1 1/2 years :(

I might get it tomorrow if she isnt at work but i livin wit my dad for the next 1 1/2 years...

ryan123
06-20-2002, 04:35 PM
The UPS guy brought mine to me on Monday. I was like whats this the box is big then I opened it and it had the G-Pak. I wanted one of these so I'm happy.

Shorezy
06-20-2002, 05:20 PM
Ya, the G-Pak is amasing. Great protection and storage capabilities.

tamim
06-20-2002, 06:07 PM
i dont need it :( too bad. None of my friends has Xbox and I never move my xbox. :(

POD13259
06-20-2002, 08:14 PM
I would never even think of trying to move my Xbox.

The clumsy-a$$ that I am, I'd probably end up dropping it, and therefore simultaneously ruining 1) the system, and 2) my life.