PDA

View Full Version : Saved Games....

MOrgE
06-20-2002, 07:22 AM
just a quick question...

as some of you already know, my XboX recently crashed and i lost everything i had saved on it... well, i picked up my new one last night and bought a memory card along with it so i can save my games onto it... that way, if my XboX does crash again, i will still have my saved games...

i also restarted my Halo missions because i think the game looks empty without those cool shields next to every completed difficulty... which brings me to my question... does Halo automatically save to the harddrive? i couldn't seem to find an option as to where i can choose to save my games... in other words, is there a way to save Halo games onto the memory card??

any help is appreciated....

Dre
06-20-2002, 08:02 AM
I don't know if you can do it automatically. But I believe that through the dashboard you can swap files between your mem card and the hd hassle-free.

khaos2005
06-20-2002, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Dre
I don't know if you can do it automatically. But I believe that through the dashboard you can swap files between your mem card and the hd hassle-free.

Correct. That's the only way to do it. It's just as easy though.

MOrgE
06-20-2002, 08:30 AM
mucho appreciatio...
don't know why i didn't think of that :)

hehehe...
thanks again guys...

UnitedKingdom
06-20-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by MOrgE
just a quick question...
as some of you already know, my XboX recently crashed and i lost everything i had saved on it... well, i picked up my new one last night and bought a memory card along with it so i can save my games onto it... that way, if my XboX does crash again, i will still have my saved games...

It crashed and wiped your hard disk or it crashed and you couldn't get access to your hard disk? I'm thinking i might get one of those memory card now.

MOrgE
06-20-2002, 09:13 AM
dude, if i were you, i'd get one for sure... better safe then sorry...

imagine waking up one morning and popping in Hunter in hopes of making it past the level that you were stuck on last night.... but all your hear is this weird clicking sound coming out of the XboX... and then ya notice that it doesn't even boot... and doesn't even load the main dashboard...

i cried man... i literally cried :(

khaos2005
06-20-2002, 12:03 PM
I bought a memory card to be safe also. No problems so far... but the cards don't hold much at all. I can fit about 6 games on it, so I have to pick my favorites.

Dre
06-20-2002, 12:08 PM
I won a memory card from this site like 2 months ago but still haven't recieved it. Hmmmm... I think I'll go email XBA staff and ask if everything's ok.