PDA

View Full Version : Can any body tell me....

Black_Tek
06-20-2002, 10:37 AM
yo...can anybody tell me where is the that " Devil Tanto" in the Mage Guild in Thr-run or something like that....Maaaaaaaaan..I stayed in that mage over 4 hours searching for that thing.......so please assist me? and thanx.....:rolleyes:

Alien
06-20-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Black_Tek
yo...can anybody tell me where is the that " Devil Tanto" in the Mage Guild in Thr-run or something like that....Maaaaaaaaan..I stayed in that mage over 4 hours searching for that thing.......so please assist me? and thanx.....:rolleyes: The guide says it's downstairs in a room to the right in a chest on top of a bookshelf....

Black_Tek
06-21-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Alien
The guide says it's downstairs in a room to the right in a chest on top of a bookshelf....
Thanx Gee.....but don't you think that chest need a key....thanx again....:)

Alien
06-21-2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Black_Tek

Thanx Gee.....but don't you think that chest need a key....thanx again....:) Find the key then....it's only a lock level of 60 anyway..you can find scrolls that unlock up to 100. I've seen it, but wasn't able to steal that scroll. :(

Plewis
06-21-2002, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Alien
Find the key then....it's only a lock level of 60 anyway..you can find scrolls that unlock up to 100. I've seen it, but wasn't able to steal that scroll. :(

whered you see that... and I havent really used any of my scrolls yet... it says "cast once" does that mean you can only use it once.... or is it like every 24 hours or something?

Alien
06-21-2002, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Plewis

whered you see that... and I havent really used any of my scrolls yet... it says "cast once" does that mean you can only use it once.... or is it like every 24 hours or something? I think it was either in a barracks, fort, or something inhabited by tons of Imperial Guards. They were all over my when I tried to steal it. Sorry I can't help much. It was a while ago, I don't remember the city/building. :(

Carnage
06-23-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Plewis

whered you see that... and I havent really used any of my scrolls yet... it says "cast once" does that mean you can only use it once.... or is it like every 24 hours or something?

once you cast it, the scroll is gone.

loot some of the dungeons around Ghaak Mak, youll find a couple unlock scrolls