PDA

View Full Version : whats your favorite thing to do in Morrowind?

anthony_osborn
06-20-2002, 01:09 PM
Id have to say that my fav thing to do in Morrowind is kill people and steal there stuff and house. how about you guys.

Dre
06-20-2002, 01:14 PM
I think my favorite thing would have to be casting a spell once and seeing 5-10 people dead after its done :)

Shoua
06-20-2002, 01:26 PM
lol my fav thing is using the Icarnian(sp?) flight scroll and jumping. eheh it is fun to see yer character fall to the ground with a THUD!!
It would have been cool to scream as u fall like the wizard that made em did ehhe. :D

Dre
06-20-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Shoua
lol my fav thing is using the Icarnian(sp?) flight scroll and jumping. eheh it is fun to see yer character fall to the ground with a THUD!!
It would have been cool to scream as u fall like the wizard that made em did ehhe. :D

I wish I could make that scroll, or enchant something with that. You can go across Morrowind so fast with that thing. Obviously you need something to make you slowfall near the end or **kershplaat**!! :D

JJaX
06-20-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Dre

I wish I could make that scroll, or enchant something with that. You can go across Morrowind so fast with that thing. Obviously you need something to make you slowfall near the end or **kershplaat**!! :D

i actually have those scrolls and a slowfall amulet. Before i hit the ground i cast slowfall and i land like a feather :D

Alien
06-20-2002, 02:30 PM
My favorite things to do in Morrowind....

I like stealing large amounts of goods and seeing if I won't get caught.

EHWfedPres
06-20-2002, 03:40 PM
I enjoyed looting the redoran and hlaalu vaults in vivec...cleaning out the ebony mines and diamond mine, etc.

And just a little bit of info, for those who have played Ultima 8...the sound of your character hitting the ground after a long fall is the same sound that the Bone Crusher made in U8. I found that cool considering how awesome U8 was...

Carnage
06-20-2002, 04:15 PM
Did anyone actually see that wizard fall from the sky?? I remember myself just walkin along uncovering the map.. then i hear this high pitched scream. Im like, "wtf was that!?" "Mooommmm? you okay?"
heh i get no anwser from her so i start to explore again. And sure enough, theres a corpse laying on the ground infront of me. haha this is such a great game :D

My fav thing to do would be looting someones entire store, then running off to Creeper to sell all my new goodies :cool:

jschelm
06-20-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Carnage
Did anyone actually see that wizard fall from the sky?? I remember myself just walkin along uncovering the map.. then i hear this high pitched scream. Im like, "wtf was that!?" "Mooommmm? you okay?"
heh i get no anwser from her so i start to explore again. And sure enough, theres a corpse laying on the ground infront of me. haha this is such a great game :D

My fav thing to do would be looting someones entire store, then running off to Creeper to sell all my new goodies :cool:

Yea, I was walking right toward him and I heard the scream and saw him hit the ground. It was hilarious! For those of you that know exactly where his body is I suggest getting a new character and watching that one night when you are bored. It is a good laugh.

Alien
06-20-2002, 05:30 PM
"Mooommmm? you okay?"
heh i get no anwser from her
Okay, if you heard a scream, and you thought it was your mom...and you called..and you didn't get an answer..wouldn't you want to go see if she's okay? I mean, she could be laying at the bottom of the stairs with a broken neck for all you know lol. :p

EHWfedPres
06-20-2002, 05:32 PM
Yeah, usually if you hear a cry for help and you get no reply when calling out to see if they are safe, something is wrong...wtf is wrong with you man, dont you care about your family!?

Carnage
06-20-2002, 05:39 PM
lmao
no no guys
heh you dont know my mom ;)

If i call her, she ALWAYS anwsers. doesnt matter if shes hurt :)

heh blah. my html skillz are a little rusty.. :o

Alien
06-20-2002, 05:41 PM
lmao
no no guys
heh you dont know my mom ;)

If i call her, she ALWAYS anwsers. doesnt matter if shes hurt :) But what if she was like paralyzed....laying there...hearing you playing....unable to answer your cries....desperatly trying to cry for help.....

Carnage
06-20-2002, 05:47 PM
lol this is such a pointless convo..

k, if shes laying there paralyzed, she would have had to fall yes? I AM capable of telling the difference from a *thud* on tv, from a *thud* on the floor above me (I live in the basement ;))

Alien
06-20-2002, 05:49 PM
lol this is such a pointless convo..

k, if shes laying there paralyzed, she would have had to fall yes? I AM capable of telling the difference from a *thud* on tv, from a *thud* on the floor above me (I live in the basement ;)) My room is in the basement too...well, not in it, sort of attached..but anyway..you just said up there you called for her.....so if you were able to tell the difference....why'd you call out to her?

Carnage
06-20-2002, 06:03 PM
Ok, some of the sounds from the xbox seem extremely real right? The thunderstorms in Morrowind for example.
Now, go up to an NPC and have him start talking to you. Now turn left to right. The sound comes outta whichever speaker youre turned to so it seems its talking in your ear.

So, when i heard the scream, it was a far away muffled scream. heh i had been exploring the map for a couple hours and hadnt heard anything so the scream startled me. I assumed the scream came from upstairs cause i didnt see anything on the screen. I dunno, maybe this makes no sense. heh gotta love my thought process :D

Alien
06-20-2002, 06:06 PM
Ok, some of the sounds from the xbox seem extremely real right? The thunderstorms in Morrowind for example.
Now, go up to an NPC and have him start talking to you. Now turn left to right. The sound comes outta whichever speaker youre turned to so it seems its talking in youre ear.

So, when i heard the scream, it was a far away muffled scream. heh i had been exploring the map for a couple hours and hadnt heard anything so the scream startled me. I assumed the scream came from upstairs cause i didnt see anything on the screen. I dunno, maybe this makes no sense. heh gotta love my thought process :D Yeah...okay, I see where you're coming from... :D