PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 by Witer 2003??????

faceoff508
06-20-2002, 03:47 PM
The latest issue of the Official UK Xbox Magazine has the first official news on Halo’s sequel. As mitchy1690 revealed for the very first time in our forums, UK OXM chatted with Xbox general manager J. Allard while at E3. "There's a full sequel to Halo in the works at Bungie," Allard told UK OXM, scotching rumors of a Halo 1.5 online version of the original game.

But this full sequel won't be available until Christmas 2003, since Bungie is committed to release another 'killer app' and not just a second part. You bet Halo 2 will finally feature an online component. "Xbox Live will play a massive part in Halo 2," said Allard.

Issue 05 of Official UK Xbox Magazine also includes 'Halo: The Untold Story', a UK-exclusive video presentation included on the Game Disc. 'Halo: The Untold Story' contains previously unseen and unavailable behind-the-scenes footage detailing the game’s creation.

DZNUTZ
06-20-2002, 03:52 PM
so your reposting a thread u KNOW was already made?:confused:

Knight
06-20-2002, 04:15 PM
Scan it!!

Why didn't Allard talk to the US OXM(I get the US OXM) about this??

y2kash_14
06-20-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Knight
Scan it!!

Why didn't Allard talk to the US OXM(I get the US OXM) about this??

because noone likes Mike Salmon?? i dunno

Felon
06-21-2002, 12:34 AM
it will be hard to produce another blockbuster game seeing as they will have much more competition by x-mas

UnitedKingdom
06-21-2002, 08:11 AM
So you live in the uk faceoff?

What did you think of the new screen shots for conflict: desert storm in oxm-uk? I can't wait for this game to come out!

I think the anticipation for halo 2 will make it a hit before it comes out. I know i'll be getting it on the first release day and i guess most of you guys will.