PDA

View Full Version : Help finding daedric armor!

Bretzky
06-20-2002, 04:32 PM
O.K. I only have daedric greaves from dren's plantation.

Does anyone know of any other places where daedric armor is found?

Please help me and my Nordic Knight.

Knight
06-20-2002, 04:52 PM
Where in the game is the dren's plantation??
I got a Dwarven Claymore I use alot(and I got got 10 Daedra's Hearts)!!

EHWfedPres
06-20-2002, 05:23 PM
Dren Plantation is east of Pelagiad...you can just look on the map that came with your game just like I did...

Anyway, there was a dude in a shrine or temple or something, and he was fully decked out in daedric armor. I went to find him today to kill him and I CANT REMEMBER WHERE I SAW HIM! Im p!ssed off

Alien
06-20-2002, 05:25 PM
In Vivic, there is this one Armorer...I think in either the Arena, or one of the Great Houses.....I'm not sure, sorry. But if you go into his back room, he has the curiass.

EHWfedPres
06-20-2002, 05:29 PM
Im going to explore all of vivec right now and im not ciming back without daedric armor...unless I recall... :)

cyclaud
06-20-2002, 05:31 PM
i have the daedric gauntlets. i got them when u have to became neravine for the urkilashau camp quest

Bretzky
06-21-2002, 03:05 PM
I have searched all vivec for that cuirass. Where is it!
Though I couldn't find the armor in the Telvanni house, where is he?
If anyone knows where the daedric cuirass is in Vivec please help me, or any daedric armor other than the greaves from the plantation, tell, tell, tell!:eek:

monkeyman
06-21-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Dren Plantation is east of Pelagiad...you can just look on the map that came with your game just like I did...

Anyway, there was a dude in a shrine or temple or something, and he was fully decked out in daedric armor. I went to find him today to kill him and I CANT REMEMBER WHERE I SAW HIM! Im p!ssed off

I SAW HIM TODAY ALSO!!!!!!!!!

i doubt it but it think his immortal cause of something he said and he was all demon looking hehehe it was cool i didnt try to kill him though because i would probably get my ass kicked:(

i shoulda tried tough...:(

Plewis
06-21-2002, 10:02 PM
where was he monkey?

monkeyman
06-21-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Plewis
where was he monkey?

i think it was either ald ruhn or maar gan and he was in the shrine

StillFly
06-21-2002, 10:43 PM
I found the hole set of Daedric stuff from killing all the people in the dren plantation and searching around. And about a bizillion dollars in moon sugar...mmm moon sugar..anyways this daedric stuff is no use to me because im a thief/assasin mainly and I use short swords and light armor, does anyone know where to find good "light" items?
I know theres this fat ***** in suran and she has these amazing shoulder pad lookin things i forget what there called. I killed her and her shoulder things were 96 glass shoulder pads. Worth 600,000 each. Sorry if thats confusing but i think they are called pauldrens or somethin...too many wierd names to remember..

monkeyman
06-21-2002, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by StillFly
I found the hole set of Daedric stuff from killing all the people in the dren plantation and searching around. And about a bizillion dollars in moon sugar...mmm moon sugar..

wheres the dren plantation at???????

StillFly
06-21-2002, 10:49 PM
Go to Pelgiad(sp) its a bit north of Sedya Neen(you have to walk to Pelgiad). Once you are in Pelgiad head east and its just past this little farm place. Its marked on your map, its ez to find.

This games soooooo sweet.

StillFly
06-21-2002, 10:51 PM
The guys are pretty tough to kill, I dont think i could do it without my weapons, I have these swords that paralyze people for 10 secs each time you hit em so its pretty cheap but it works. + One of the guys your fight uses the same technique im talking about so watch out.

monkeyman
06-21-2002, 10:55 PM
The guys are pretty tough to kill, I dont think i could do it without my weapons, I have these swords that paralyze people for 10 secs each time you hit em so its pretty cheap but it works. + One of the guys your fight uses the same technique im talking about so watch out.

ok what kinda armor they got??? do they have daedric armor?? im guessing yes

but i got glass and ebony armor and a ebony shortsword and im thinkin im a lvl 13 or above you think i could beat em?? and do they all like gang up on you or not?

StillFly
06-21-2002, 11:04 PM
I think you'll be okay, just make sure you got some good heal potions.
They have Daedric armor, shield, long sword, boots, greaves, everything except Pauldrens i think. And this guy is wearing the hole set of Dweemer stuff and the sword is reallllly nice. Hes chillin outside one of the three buildings, you cant miss him.
Also the good thing is that one guy has a daedric sword and you can kill him without noticing, go up some stairs and theres a guy with the boots, so you dont have to fight one or two BEAST guys who are loaded wtih amazing sutff..

monkeyman
06-21-2002, 11:07 PM
I think you'll be okay, just make sure you got some good heal potions.
They have Daedric armor, shield, long sword, boots, greaves, everything except Pauldrens i think. And this guy is wearing the hole set of Dweemer stuff and the sword is reallllly nice. Hes chillin outside one of the three buildings, you cant miss him.
Also the good thing is that one guy has a daedric sword and you can kill him without noticing, go up some stairs and theres a guy with the boots, so you dont have to fight one or two BEAST guys who are loaded wtih amazing sutff..

sweet!!!!!

i cant wait might be tough but ohwell hehehe

god im going crazy i just went on a godzilla marathon i watched all of my godzilla movies nonstop and its a lot ahhhhh (i use to be a huge godzilla fan when i was young)

cyclaud
06-22-2002, 09:28 AM
that guy in ald ruhn i think u could get away with killing him because u can only taunt him

EHWfedPres
06-22-2002, 12:06 PM
Instead of asking where Pelegiad is, why dont you do what I did and look at the map that came with the game!

StillFly
06-22-2002, 09:51 PM
Yeah, that map helps so much. Its a really cool idea..makes it more fun ive never seen a company do that before. one of the many things that makes morrwind awsome.

EHWfedPres
06-22-2002, 10:27 PM
I just went to the dren plantation earlier and only found the daedric shield, greaves and longsword. A few glass weapons as well and i think theres someone outside the manor with the dwemer armor on but i thought that was just the bonemold stuff. Either way, wheres the rest of the armor?