PDA

View Full Version : didnt u realized that the marines in halo never......

No Fear 23
06-20-2002, 09:27 PM
did u realized that the only weapon the marines in halo never fired was the rocket launcher?

also never threw a plasma grenade

i never saw one fired it. i've seen them with plasma pistol, plasma rifle, assualt rifle, pistol, sniper, warthog gun, needle, and shotgun.

i quess only master cheif can only touch that ***** cause the marines r too stupid to handle it.

its was just something to think and realized about.

Plewis
06-20-2002, 09:29 PM
i never saw a marine with most of the guns... the only thing I can vividly remember them using is the assault rifle... and of course the warthog gun turrety thing

hook-worm J
06-20-2002, 09:40 PM
yeah, i can't remember one with a shotgun....

Kortiz
06-20-2002, 10:01 PM
i think it is because this game relies on you to kick the ass.....not the marine dudes. they kind of suck anyway. especially when they were shouting our savior is here......when i first started i sucked at this game. AND THEY SAID OUR SAVIOR HAS ARRIVED....pfft, Tell me they aren't stupid.

No Fear 23
06-20-2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by hook-worm J
yeah, i can't remember one with a shotgun....

you should see them with one in 343 quilty sparks after u escaped up to the ground. just stay close to a few marines going out into the swamp to see some of them firing a shotgun

Laxeph
06-20-2002, 10:13 PM
I agree, I never saw them with a rocket launcher.

BattleCruiser
06-20-2002, 10:16 PM
I've seen the marines carring the plasma rifle after you do the first rescue in Truth and Reconciliation.

y2kash_14
06-20-2002, 10:23 PM
--->*What are you talking about, i once saw a Marine carrying a RocketLauncher and he threw a plasma grenade at a group of grunts*<---

sentences marked with these --->* are lies :)

EHWfedPres
06-20-2002, 10:29 PM
General Discussion
Talk about the latest happenings of the XBox here. No game discussion.

hook-worm J
06-20-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by irule23

you should see them with one in 343 quilty sparks after u escaped up to the ground. just stay close to a few marines going out into the swamp to see some of them firing a shotgun

Oh, thats right, I think I remember now, although I was to busy killing and running away from the flood to really pay much attention to the marines :D

Felon
06-21-2002, 12:24 AM
you pay entirly too much attention to that game

No Fear 23
06-21-2002, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
General Discussion
Talk about the latest happenings of the XBox here. No game discussion.

who gives a *****?

i dont.:)

UltimateAg
06-21-2002, 10:28 AM
Actually the library is one of the levels you get the rocket launcher on, and you get it from the worker/soldier flood which is a mutated either elite or marine and since the weapon is human you would assume that it was a marine holding it, therefore yes you have seen a marine (mutated) holding and firing a rocket launcher!:D :D

Young_Fledgling
06-21-2002, 11:23 AM
ya.... i have only seen one with an assault rifle and warthog gun thing......

No Fear 23
06-21-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by UltimateAg
Actually the library is one of the levels you get the rocket launcher on, and you get it from the worker/soldier flood which is a mutated either elite or marine and since the weapon is human you would assume that it was a marine holding it, therefore yes you have seen a marine (mutated) holding and firing a rocket launcher!:D :D

dang, ur right:D

Xbox Owner
06-21-2002, 12:16 PM
i seen them with a shotgun, sniper, and assualt rifle..

NomadLLama
06-21-2002, 11:05 PM
in 343 guilty spark, at the end, where you found the little crap head, you get some marines, but they die really quick because of the flood. one of them had a shot gun and i thought that he was a flood soldier, so i shot him, killed him and accidently took his ammo. then again. if the marines had a rocket launcher, they would just kill you or themselves by firing too close.