PDA

View Full Version : Help with the House Vaults in Morrowind.

Alien
06-21-2002, 12:04 AM
Okay, I made it to Vivec. And found the Vaults. (I found the door to it in the Treasury). But, the door I found is a Trapped Level Lock 90...for both doors in the Redoran and Hlaalu Vaults. So, is there a different way into it? And I can see in there, and there are all these Ordinators in there...and I can't see anywhere where you could steal from without being seen. I've looked all over, and I keep running into Trapped Level Lock 90 doors...

Is there a key, spell (although I couldn't use it without about 7 Ordinators killing me) or a secret way that I can get into the Vaults and get some loot?

Any help would help me a lot. :D

zfBRAT
06-21-2002, 04:14 AM
I made it there and nearly died in the sewers. Then, I went exploring outside, and that flying dinosaur attacked me. I don't know how to fight those, so I used a divine intervention spell and wound up in (shiat!) not Vivec...lol! Anyways be careful with those ordinators and wherever you explore. Save often, cos you might die anytime...That's all the advice I can offer...

Alien
06-21-2002, 10:22 AM
Thanks.

Does anyone else have anything about the Vaults? Please? I'm stuck, I need some money, armor, etc.

monkeyman
06-21-2002, 08:45 PM
this is how i did it

in the Redoran place there is a manor (i think its across from the treasury or whatever) you know well go there and go upstairs to where that women is open the door wait for her to walk out or else close the door and kill her and in her closet or something theres the key to the downstairs cell there some nice stuff there but the upstairs one youll have to pickpocket from the guy and its hard cause all the guards and such

Alien
06-21-2002, 09:42 PM
Won't the guards catch me if they see me unlocking the lock? :eek:

monkeyman
06-21-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Alien
Won't the guards catch me if they see me unlocking the lock? :eek:

no as long as you got the key they dont care

EHWfedPres
06-22-2002, 12:04 PM
Make a spell that opens lock level 100 doors. Also have a Telekenesis spell. Drop all your stuff on the ground except your gold. Cast the Open spell on the door. Pay the lousy 5 gold, use telekenesis to get past the trap and your in.