PDA

View Full Version : How far are you in the main quest?

Felon
06-21-2002, 03:37 AM
I'm on 3rd trial

John002
06-21-2002, 05:22 AM
I'm early on. Can't get the skull in Andrano tomb. Skeltons kicking my butt. I have to level up some first.
:)

SkoalMint
06-21-2002, 05:24 AM
I got the notes from the Ashlander in Aid-Ruhn (sp?) a few days ago, but haven't made it back to Balmora yet.

mother
06-21-2002, 05:58 AM
okay so right now im lvl6 wood elf assassin. i just joined and finished the first writ for the moratong. really im just travelling around and learning the land finding new stuff. ill do that till im about level 10 then ill do some stuff with my guild.

Dre
06-21-2002, 08:11 AM
I've only gotten the puzzle box. Haven't bothered doing anything with the main quest yet. Once I control House Telvanni then I'll get on it! :D

StillFly
06-21-2002, 08:21 AM
Skoal-Mint!, Howd Im on the Ald-ruhny one also but I cant find a book on poetry, where did you find it?

ScorpionX
06-21-2002, 01:13 PM
Im on the quest after you get the skull, I forgot what it was. Im concentrating on leveling up and gaining power in the Fighter's Guild.

Felon
06-21-2002, 02:44 PM
I'm a captain in the thieves guild and a protector in the fighters guild

StillFly
06-21-2002, 10:36 PM
hey, i was doin pretty good in the thieves guild and i was stealing the dwemer stuff from the guy in Hla Oad and I got caught and the guard took the stuff away so...basically the items i was suppose to steal got stolen from the guard and i have no idea where the went... anyone want to enlighten me or just make fun of how screwed i am?

BTW I tried fort moonmoth and looked in the evidence chests and I tried to pick pocket the guard who took the good from me.

monkeyman
06-21-2002, 10:51 PM
havent even started the main quest because i lost the ****ing papers:mad:

I DONT KNOW WHERE I SOLD THEM AT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

silvertrace
06-21-2002, 11:08 PM
i'm the new GUILDMASTER of the Fighters Guild and i'm a Ringleader in the Thieves Guild * 1 step from Mastermind

i'm an Operative in the Blades and i'm level 48:)

EHWfedPres
06-22-2002, 12:19 PM
I didnt even start the main quest yet and I dont plan on it either. Id rather have some fun doing whatever I want rather than doing what the game tells me to do.

StillFly
06-22-2002, 09:48 PM
Its not different at all pres, its actually funner. Except when you get all these crazy dreams that are pretty creepy, but the quests are funner and more intricate than the others are. Give it a chance and it doesnt change anything you can still do the other stuff.

EHWfedPres
06-22-2002, 09:50 PM
Id rather go kill people at my leizure rather than deliver a package or collect flowers...the only reason i want to go the mages quest is so I can be the arch mage.

StillFly
06-22-2002, 09:53 PM
Im not telling you what to do, but the Blades isnt any different than any other quests you get from other guildes its just funner in my opinion.

EHWfedPres
06-22-2002, 10:29 PM
Nah, fun is killing massive amounts of people for no reason at all. :)

StillFly
06-23-2002, 08:11 AM
And stealing there clothes so they're naked!

John002
06-23-2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by silvertrace
i'm the new GUILDMASTER of the Fighters Guild and i'm a Ringleader in the Thieves Guild * 1 step from Mastermind

i'm an Operative in the Blades and i'm level 48:)

Holy cow ! How many hours have you been playing?

silvertrace
06-23-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by John002

Holy cow ! How many hours have you been playing?

since this post i've taken control of the thieves guild as well as the fighters guild, i'm also on the 5th trial

level 50, and still loving it:)

SlightlySycho
06-23-2002, 01:24 PM
Just got back from Tel Fyr (those who've gotten that far will know what I mean; that alone is worth following the main plot;)). I'm currently looking for Mehra Milo in Vivec for the second time. But I haven't found any leads on "amuya" or whatever yet.

Felon
06-24-2002, 06:57 PM
5th trial also

John002
06-25-2002, 05:53 AM
What happens if you accidently kill someone (for the heck of it) who is critical in the main quest later on?

SkoalMint
06-25-2002, 06:03 AM
You will get a message saying that you have broken the weave of the main storyline (or something like that). It will suggest that you restore from your last save point. If you haven't seen the message, then don't worry, you're ok.

John002
06-25-2002, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by SkoalMint
You will get a message saying that you have broken the weave of the main storyline (or something like that). It will suggest that you restore from your last save point. If you haven't seen the message, then don't worry, you're ok.

Thanks, now I can kill with no worry.

HamsterKing
07-02-2002, 06:02 PM
Garg. I am trying to look for that box thing, and I cant find it anywhere! i think I killed all the monsters. But that puzzle thing is nowhere to be found. HELP!!

edit: I found it and the main plot makes much more sense than fighter;'s guild quests and such. its alot fun too. I just talked to the three guys abotu the neverine and the sixth house.

Gamegirl
07-03-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by HamsterKing
Garg. I am trying to look for that box thing, and I cant find it anywhere! i think I killed all the monsters. But that puzzle thing is nowhere to be found. HELP!!

edit: I found it and the main plot makes much more sense than fighter;'s guild quests and such. its alot fun too. I just talked to the three guys abotu the neverine and the sixth house.

As you first enter the dungeon and walk down the rocks, (at the very beginning, turn around as you reach the bottom of the rocks. Their is another set of rocks straight ahead. Climb them and go through the door and kill the guy. The box is on the shelf on the right.