PDA

View Full Version : the puzzle box in morrowind,

mticha_21
06-21-2002, 12:33 PM
this might sound stupid but i cant even find that place where its at?anyone could help me?

and also with the eggmine too?

mticha_21
06-21-2002, 01:04 PM
i think its called the dwemer puzzle box......is it in the temple?

Dre
06-21-2002, 01:07 PM
Its in some Dwemer ruins not to far off from Balmora. Exit town to the south where the stilt rider is. Go over two bridges and take a right I think.. you should see another bridge somewhere up ahead. You want to go over that and into the ruins following the bridge. Its been a long time since I did this quest so that might not be right but its what popped into my head reading your question.

kazual
07-10-2002, 09:31 AM
Bumping this because I can't find it either... anyone have another way of remembering it :)?

Thanks

Yannie Boy
07-10-2002, 10:11 AM
if you can wait. ill give you the exact location where it is and what you have to do to get it. all you have to do is wait.

Alien
07-10-2002, 10:24 AM
Hold up.

The easiest way for me was to go to the Fort near Balmora. Take the path leading back to Balmora, and you'll see it branches up a hill. Take that. You'll come to a giant bride over a canyon. Go over there, kill that dude. Have fun. Then go up the hill some more. You'll be seeing the ruin by now. Just hit the level on the bar near the door, and the door opens. Run inside the door. There is about maybe 8 bandit/thiefs/whatever in the whole cave. I killed them all before I found it. But you only have to kill one. Once inside, go up some rock stair things. You'll be on a platform with a door on the left side. Go in it, kill that dude. The box is about the size of two petty soul gems put together. Look on the bottom shelves of all the shelving units. Hope this helps, like Dre said, it's been a while since I've done it.

Ebone
07-10-2002, 12:41 PM
"Just hit the level on the bar near the door, and the door opens"
Can you describe this a bit more clearly? I"m stuck on the same spot... Is this the place where there is like a big ROUND kinda door? HELP ME!

Skarp
07-10-2002, 12:44 PM
East of Balmora there is a long bridge, I found it trying to get to ghostgate.

Off to the right (after you cross the bridge) is the place with the box. You hit the switch then run in the door.

Alien
07-10-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Ebone
"Just hit the level on the bar near the door, and the door opens"
Can you describe this a bit more clearly? I"m stuck on the same spot... Is this the place where there is like a big ROUND kinda door? HELP ME! Uh...that is pretty clear. There is a bar coming out of a rock near the door with a lever on it...and hit 'A' when you put your 'crosshair' on the 'lever' that is on the 'bar' that is sticking out from a 'rock' next to the only 'door' into the place.

EHWfedPres
07-10-2002, 08:51 PM
there's a crank outside somewhere, not far off at all fromt he door. But the ruins themselves are *****ing huge