PDA

View Full Version : Fighters Guild Quest Question.

AppoX
06-21-2002, 03:38 PM
im on a quest now, not sure what number, maybe 6 or 7? i was told to talk to Aolf or something like that who was northeast of Pelegrad (sp?) i found him in his farm by the water. now he tells me to go northeast to some cave or something to find some orcs. i have to kill the leader of them and hopefully he says they will stop buggin him. u know what quest i am talkin about? well anyways thx for ur help.

SlightlySycho
06-22-2002, 06:47 PM
Yeah, I know the quest. I'm having problems with it too. I [think I] killed all the Orcs in the shrine (well, one felll into some lava), plus the Daedric guard there who pounced on me when I went after the gems on the offering table. But Alof (or whatever) doesn't seem to be registering there deaths. And neither is Eydis.
Did I screw myself when I let whoever fall into the lava pit? It could have been their leader, but I don't remember his name tag. (or, for that matter, seeing his name tag period. But the first guy in there very nearly killed me so I was panicking.)

SlightlySycho
06-24-2002, 04:33 PM
Ha! Found her (yeah, that's right: her; Burub's a she)!

The trick is that there are two entrances two Ashunartes. The first one is fairly obvious (the one that I was talking about previously). However, there's a second entrance South of that one which takes you to an upper floor of Ashunartes. That's where Burub is. She's all by her lonesome, and she's a Hell of alot easier to kill than that first Orc on the first floor.

AppoX
06-24-2002, 06:21 PM
that good. that will help me out once i can find Ashunartes! where is it exactly? is it directly northeast of Aolf's farm? because if it is then u will have to go over or around a couple of islands correct? if so where is it exactly?

SlightlySycho
06-24-2002, 06:38 PM
Oh, I thought that might be your problem, but I didn't want to say anything that could be construed as patronizing.:confused: Sorry.

Ashunartes is, more or less, directly North East of Alof's farm. You have to cross some mountains (into what I think is the western Molag Amur region). There's a place where you should be able to cross that's directly south of the Ruins, which will also take you to the back entrance where Burub is. You can find the ruins on the map that came with the game as well. They're those nameless ruins that are West of Marandus. Hope all this helps.

Once again, be careful about going into the front, Northern entrance. That first Orc in there is incredibly hard. However, he's worth it if you can kill him; he's carrying an Orcish Curiass and Boots. And for the love of God, don't run into the main chamber until that first guy's down. That could pull all the Orcs down on you. But compared to that first one, the rest are sheep.:cool:
One last thing: those gems on the altar? If you touch them, a Daedric spirit will appear and attack you. He's pretty tough, but if you beat that first Orc with some health potions to spare, feel free to take him down. The Daedra is nothing compared to him.

CharlieHustle
06-24-2002, 10:41 PM
My question is, how do you convince that chick to give up the code book in the mages guild? She really hates my guts even though Habassi love the crap outta me cuz im his lil do boy. I cant kill her cuz i dont wanna get banned from the mages guild cuz they DO PAY WELL, you know, and i wont make it out of the corner club alive. Also i found the magic that opens unlocked doors, up to level 50. Now i can join the Morag tong. true!!!

ScorpionX
06-24-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by CharlieHustle
My question is, how do you convince that chick to give up the code book in the mages guild? She really hates my guts even though Habassi love the crap outta me cuz im his lil do boy. I cant kill her cuz i dont wanna get banned from the mages guild cuz they DO PAY WELL, you know, and i wont make it out of the corner club alive. Also i found the magic that opens unlocked doors, up to level 50. Now i can join the Morag tong. true!!!

Bribe her, her disposition for me was only 10, then I bribed her 10 twice, and she gave it up.

Also, what town was this quest found in?

CharlieHustle
06-24-2002, 10:52 PM
10? thats all?? well then, i was broke anyway. i can afford to do it now. The town was in Balmora, in the south wall corner club.

CharlieHustle
06-25-2002, 06:32 PM
I got her disposition up to 100, but still she wont even mention givin the code book up. Is there someone that i am supposed to talk to before talkin to her? I need help!!