PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind Characters

Tkf5000
06-22-2002, 09:20 AM
I was wondering how everyone here a xba is doing in morrowind. Feel free to talk abut your morrowind character.

Race: Dark Elf\Dunmer Class: Warrior Level:15
Gold: 173462 Favored Skill: Strength
Spells: Mark, Recall,Invisibility(60sec),ancestor guardian
Favorite Weapon: Umbra (2handed, long blade) chop:10-50, slash: 10-45, thrust:10-40 (worth 110000) (cast when used, soultrap 120 seconds on target)
Armor: Indoril Helm (rating:82,weight:medium,value:3k) Indoril Right Pauldron (82, medium,2.4k) Orcish Left Pauldron(55,medium,360) Lords Mail (206,heavy,190k, cast when used cure poison,resist magic 20 to 30% for 30 sec on self)
daedric greaves(rating 165,heavy,44k)daedric shield(165,heavy, 34k) ebony boots(124,heavy,10k) 2 rings of Sanguine Trans that adds 5 points to enchant and the other adds 5 points to conjuration(both worth 1.5k each)and an amulet of shield (shield 5 points for 10 seconds on self, 50septims)

I would have better armor if i could find where to buy (or steal:D) it.

EHWfedPres
06-22-2002, 10:55 PM
Im a dark elf. Heres everything I can remember abour my char...

Level 35, more than helfway to level 36. Armor rating 109. Weapon and Shield - Daedric Longsword and shield. Armor - Orchish pauldrons/bracers/boots. Daedric greaves, Masque of some dude that gives +30 to personality, Magickguard robe, etc. I have 100 in strength, intelligence, and willpower, also in illusion and mysticsim.

I have around 71k gold but a house full of magic/ebony/glass/dwemer/daedric/dwarven/unique/awesome weapons and armor...

Tkf5000
06-23-2002, 09:06 AM
Yea im gunna start leveling up soon. I have plenty of money already. I can buy anything in the game so i need to concentrate on my skills, my endurance,agility and peed are 70 sum and my strength is 100. I have gained a couple levels since my last post and got a lot more money. I played all day yesteray. I decided to get some minor skills up. I got from level 6 in hand to hand to level 27 i think. I think i ill concentrate on my long blade today (my fav attribute,,i think its 78 now).

BlindSniper
06-23-2002, 01:15 PM
my morrowind character jus plane sucked

Tkf5000
06-24-2002, 08:52 AM
lol. i got a ton of money and really good armor today. and i turned vampiric.

-WorldSpawn-
06-24-2002, 09:34 AM
Wow! You guys must be playing this game day and night. I just rented it and played for about 7-10 hours. My character is taking forever to level up. I also have these 2 goofballs following me around wherever I go (promised to help them out). It sucks because I can't find the witch who robbed this guy, and when they follow me around sometimes they block my path in small rooms which means I have to kill them or kill myself and restart from where I saved.

Tkf5000
06-24-2002, 04:22 PM
I recommend buying morrowind. and if you buy it get prophecies. it will help when your stuck like you are now. are u talking about the barbarian with no clothes except his hat and underwear in caldera? if so i can help.

davidx
06-25-2002, 05:29 AM
Sounds like you guys have awsome characters. Mine's getting there...I too have a house full of valuable stuff/weapons/magic galore and sheilds (i collect expensive ones).

Best armor: combo of daedric helmet & sheild. They rock.

Best sword: fiend katana (worth 9000). It cuts through citizens like a hot knife through butter!

I've also got enough moon sugar to get the entire city of Balmora high!

davidX:cool:

Tkf5000
06-25-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by davidx
Sounds like you guys have awsome characters. Mine's getting there...I too have a house full of valuable stuff/weapons/magic galore and sheilds (i collect expensive ones).

Best armor: combo of daedric helmet & sheild. They rock.

Best sword: fiend katana (worth 9000). It cuts through citizens like a hot knife through butter!

I've also got enough moon sugar to get the entire city of Balmora high!

davidX:cool:
Sound like your doing good. Where did u find the deaedric helm? i have a deadric shield i just cant find a helm. ill tell you where daedric greaves are in return(if you have AIM im me at Tkf5000X). o and that fiend katana i used to have. that thing was good once u binded it and u get a 5 second fire shield. i personally think it should be worth more. theres a sword called the demon katana and it does the same thing without the 5 second fire shield and its worth 1k more!?!? i looked at them both and they are exactly the same. thats messed up.

davidx
06-26-2002, 12:43 AM
Tkf,

I stole my deaedric helm at the armor shop in Balmora. It was sitting on the shelf, looking quite elegant, so I 'nabbed it! It's a weird looking thing--you'll find it no problem-o.

BTW, what's AIM? Am I totally out of the loop?

I had the collest battle this afternoon. My kitana fiend and I wipped out the entire Council CLub in Balmora. I did it as a favor for an imperial Champion (from Ft. Moonmoth) and the Theives guild.

davidX

zfBRAT
06-26-2002, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
lol. i got a ton of money and really good armor today. and i turned vampiric.
Is that a good thing? Do you blend in with other outlanders?

What's the fastest way to level up? I'm new to the game. I'm reading books and fighting rats and flying dinosaurs :p

Tkf5000
06-26-2002, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by davidx
Tkf,

I stole my deaedric helm at the armor shop in Balmora. It was sitting on the shelf, looking quite elegant, so I 'nabbed it! It's a weird looking thing--you'll find it no problem-o.

BTW, what's AIM? Am I totally out of the loop?

I had the collest battle this afternoon. My kitana fiend and I wipped out the entire Council CLub in Balmora. I did it as a favor for an imperial Champion (from Ft. Moonmoth) and the Theives guild.

davidX
David. That helm, look at the name, its a dremora helm u idiot u got a crap armor and the best armor mixed. Yea i did the same thing at the council club for the same reasons and funny i used the same exact weapon. o and AIM is aol instant messanger, but nevermind because it isnt a dearic helm i wanted daedric, i stole thhat helm too when i was way back where u r. It like you do the same exact thing as me when my charcter was crap.

Tkf5000
06-26-2002, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by zfBRAT

Is that a good thing? Do you blend in with other outlanders?

What's the fastest way to level up? I'm new to the game. I'm reading books and fighting rats and flying dinosaurs :p
Being a vampire is a very bad thing. Evryone who talks to you says "eehh vampire get away u drty thing"or something like that and they saygoodbye and u cant talk and their disposition goes to 0. A few (veeery few) people will talk to you. The mages guild doesnt like u but they dont hate u. They will talk a little but they wont trade or transport. And telvanii want to experiment on you. I have a thread with all the vampire facts on it i will copy paste. As for levelinmg up you need to get 10 minor\major skill points up. Like level up in long blade 5,light armor,2etc if your good at that. And your misc. skills dont level u up. And each skill depends on what u do. Like acrobatics is jumping. If you run around jumping then it will increase and if you get it around 100 you will be like a legend or something and u can jump rooftops. I hope this helps, any more questions just ask.

sholmes983
06-29-2002, 09:55 AM
My character:

Level 29 Orcish Warrior who dabbles in enchantment. Armor class about 140ish.

Favorite Sword: Daedric Katana enchanted with 70-80 frost damage (made it myself)

Favorite Armor: Fists of Randagulf one boosts strength constantly, while the other one does agility. With pretty nice AC too.

100 enchantment is definetely the best thing about my character, unfortunately I made him a warrior :(

zfBRAT
07-08-2002, 02:33 AM
How do you get the key from those idiots. I don't use a katana. However, I could take out a few before dying with my ancestral ghost that travels with me :p