PDA

View Full Version : Something Weird

Plewis
06-22-2002, 12:44 PM
I remember in a thread someone asked what happens if you kill someone who is important in the story.... well I think I figured it out... I was at the mages guild at Balmora and I was trying to move up to journeymen, the said I had done the duties but I didnt live up to the requirements, no real suprise as my characters a warrior. Well it said I had to show practical knowledge of enchanting so I thought I would enchant my Orcish Curiass. I went to a lady who I had stolen her greater soul gem and proceded to enchant my curiass. I forgot I had stolen it from her and she realized it was hers and I was expelled yata yata yata... frusterating but it happens, so I thought "what the heck" and I started trying to kill all the people even though I would reload in the end anyways. So I killed 2 people before the rest finished me off. After I killed the first guy a little box appeared in the lower right hand corner saying something like, "By killing this person you have destroyed the weave in the world you have created. This person was important to the main plot of the story, restore an older game save to continue your fate"... pretty weird huh? Has this happened to anybody else? I thought it was pretty cool! and I guess that rules Balmora out for EHWFedPress as the city to kill everyone:D

EHWfedPres
06-22-2002, 12:46 PM
Yeah, i found that out while playing my friends game. Killed the whole city of Balmora and had a 50k+ bounty on my head...of course my friend has the pc version, and had god mode on...

monkeyman
06-22-2002, 01:37 PM
yeah that happened to me i was in some place and killed someone hehe it was weird i didnt go around and see what happened though

MixMasta
06-22-2002, 07:06 PM
if u kill that casius guy(u know the one u deliver the package to in the begginning) it says something like that, also it says you should end or you will just continue in an already doomed city.

Tkf5000
06-22-2002, 09:09 PM
Yea i was playing around going on a killing rampage and i was killing the mages guild (even though im in it,lol) . i killed the orc lady in balmora mages guild and it said a buncha crap but it said u ended one whole propecie not ended the main quest.