PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw Golf or SSX Tricky?

hook-worm J
06-22-2002, 03:31 PM
I'm trying to decide which out of these 2 games to get. I know everyones hyped up about Outlaw golf right now, but please give me some realistic opinions and not stuff like "SSX Tricky sucks, get Outlaw Golf!" I like snowboarding games and Tricky looks awesome, but Outlaw Golf looks great too. Which game will give me the more bang for my buck? Outlaw golf is $10 more though. What game has more playing time? And which one has the most replay value?

Your opinions are welcome!

thanks

POD13259
06-22-2002, 08:12 PM
Oh geez, that's a tough choice, hook-worm.

If you like funny games , then go with Outlaw Golf. But if you're looking for a game with replay value, then you should go with SSX Tricky.

inflatable
06-23-2002, 12:31 AM
You can't go wrong with SSX Tricky I guess.. I just got that game a few weeks ago, and I love it.. It's fun, fast & funky, and indeed has alot of replay value.. :)

I dunno about Outlaw Golf, never saw or played it..

y2kash_14
06-23-2002, 02:52 PM
I would go with SSX Tricky, but they both have a lot of replay value, unlike what POD said, in Outlaw there is a lot of things to unlock (clubs, characters, balls). Don't let the look fool you though, Outlaw Golf looks arcadey, but it is a very good Sim. But i found SSX more enjoyable. Plus, you like Snowboarding games......if you want a Snowboarding Sim you might wanna go with Amped, SSX is really arcadey.

cityson
06-24-2002, 02:43 AM
SSX...It's by EA....Obviously it's GOOD.

Casper
06-24-2002, 09:52 AM
I have both of them and I've had Tricky since I bought my Xbox back in November. I would say go here (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1361371724) and try and get Tricky for cheap, or search around Ebay and get one for cheap. Then, once your hooked on it (cuz I still am), pick up Outlaw Golf (or try here (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1361632495) and you may get a good deal.

They both have unlockable treats, killer graphics, unlimited replayability (your friends will love both of them), and they are great amounts of fun. Try them both out man, you'll be happy that you did. :)

wweomaniac
06-24-2002, 10:21 AM
Get Tricky, Get Tricky...sdfjkhsklfjhasd; Get Tricky!!!!!!!