PDA

View Full Version : Xbox

Dasuti
10-21-2001, 07:06 PM
xbox sucks, period.... if you think not join my boards(my homepage, Video Game forums (http://pub96.ezboard.com/bplaystation285796) ) and debate about it, we only have 3 members, we could use more, even if we don't agree with eachother... personaly i don't really like Xbox, but it has great graphics... its just the idea of insalling games, but anyway i didn't start this topic to start a big fight, i just want you to join my boards... theres an xbox section, and console war section, all 3 of us so far are from a PS2 forum, so theres mostly Playstation posts, try it out. please.

Badlittlemonkey
10-21-2001, 07:12 PM
jeez i wonder why u only got 3 members maybe its cuz ps2 and GC suck compared to Xbox
and what was that part that u said about installing games? like WTF?

tindalos
10-21-2001, 07:14 PM
so you are ps2 (jaggies) fan. come back nov 15.

Dasuti
10-21-2001, 07:15 PM
i heard that you have to install games on xbox, if you want to debate about xbox, gamecube, and PS2, join. please.

Dasuti
10-21-2001, 07:17 PM
one of our members is a fan of all 3, so you already have someone on your side, i like PS2 and GCN, the other member likes just PS2, so as you can see we don't really talk about much stuff, join. please.

Dasuti
10-21-2001, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by tindalos
so you are ps2 (jaggies) fan. come back nov 15.

whats that suppoed to mean anyway? it makes no difference what the date is, join. please.

Badlittlemonkey
10-21-2001, 07:18 PM
no ones gonna join ur site when theres just 3 members there and all ull talk about is how xbox suxks and GC and PS2 is better.

You dont have to install games on xbox either
who told u that?

Dasuti
10-21-2001, 07:22 PM
someone from another PS forum told me. we only have 3 members because its kinda new, so if you joined, you would probaly get people, then those people would get people, then i'd go to a GCN forum and get people to join, then they'd get people, and then we'd finally have something to talk about there, and just not "the staff forum doesn't work"

Dasuti
10-21-2001, 07:55 PM
if i told you that the president of the United States wants you to join my forums would you?

Satch
10-21-2001, 08:24 PM
no

Dasuti
10-21-2001, 08:28 PM
what if i said Bill Gates wants you to join? have you even looked, it has a good layout... it would be a good forum, if some more people joined, we could debate, that gives you guys something to do, ya know?

HALOJAY
10-21-2001, 08:28 PM
Dasuti I am just going to tell you this straight out. I don't like you and your forums will always suck because you suck.

Brian Snail
10-21-2001, 08:31 PM
Err ugly ezeboard popups and adds, sorry mate ezeboard used to be great but they suck big time now with all the adds :(

Son Gohan
10-21-2001, 08:37 PM
i hate ezboard to:p

XboxLunatic
10-21-2001, 09:10 PM
Shows how misinformed those PS2 GC fanboys are talking about you need to install games for the XBOX. If it was i would stick with my PC. BUT IT DOESN'T!! Its a console. Do console install games to play them? NO

Well forget that b/c the PS2 HDD needs the games to be installed. But not the XBOX.

Dan Livingston
10-21-2001, 09:11 PM
You would have gotten a lot more people to come if you didn't say Xbox sucks..Insulting us, and then showing us that we would be arguing against the uneducated, by saying that you need to install xbox games, which shows that you don't know what you are talking about. read up boy, and come back later.

l Maximus l
10-21-2001, 10:48 PM
Test

l Maximus l
10-21-2001, 10:49 PM
Cool, the sig works!:D

Dan Livingston
10-21-2001, 10:54 PM
Yes, it works, but it's huge. go into photoshop and cut off some of that black space, and make the sign smaller. otherwise, it will get annoying.

jsmaye
10-22-2001, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Dasuti
xbox sucks, period.... personaly i don't really like Xbox, but it has great graphics...

Hey, either it sucks or it has great graphics. Try to be consistant in your ravings.

I'm looking for literate, educated discussion in re the Xbox and other consoles, not some gloomy teenage date-less basement dwellers who get to say poo-poo and pee-pee on the computer because Mom and Dad aren't looking...

l Maximus l
10-22-2001, 11:58 AM
If you think about it, why are there only three members? This clearly demonstrates the small crowd that are against the XBox.
:D

-Maximus

Bakero
10-22-2001, 12:52 PM
Why would I go anywhere else if I could just debate about consoles here?:rolleyes:

Dasutin
10-22-2001, 04:33 PM
i didn't make the forums i just work there, the guy the made them uses ezboards. if more people join he'll probaly change it. i said Xbox sucks so you would join(i thought if you were mad enough, you'd join just to try top **** me off). i actually kinda like Xbox, but i can't be sure until i play it... another reason i don't like it is because i went out and bought a PS2 for $300 and then Xbox came out, i guess i'm just ****ed off that Xbox was announced just weeks after i bought PS2. but the reason i joined these forums was to get new people to join... that would be nice, Son Gohan just joined so that makes 4, but we need you guys to join so we have something to talk about. (if you haven't guessed i used to be Dasuti, i got banned, probaly for posting a link, so i won't be doing that, just email me Dasutin@aol.com or IM me if you have AOL)