PDA

View Full Version : Overflow Loot Bag?

EHWfedPres
06-22-2002, 09:44 PM
In my house theres this bag called an Overflow Loot bag. I dont know how it go there. I was stacking potions on a shelf donwstairs and went out soemwhere. When I came back, there was a gab on the shelf with all my potions in it. I thought nothing of it and went back to Vivec to collect the rest of my loot. I went to put it in the upstairs room, and left to find the illusion master.

When I got back, I found the armor in the bag as well. I thought 'what the ***** is going on here?'

Whenever I try to put something down in my house, it goes in the bag. Perhaps houses can only have so many loose objects in them, so I cleaned out the 'stacks of useless crap' that were in the corner. Didnt work. I can put things inside other objects like chests, but whenever I try to place something on a shelf or the ground, it goes in that damn bag.

How the hell do I get that stupid friggen bag out of my house because I am really pyssed off right now.

Alien
06-23-2002, 10:53 AM
Can you pick it up? That's weird, maybe it's just for that house you're using. Which house is this and in which city? I would like a bag like that lol.....well, maybe.

silvertrace
06-23-2002, 10:55 AM
i have all my loot in nerano manor in balmora and haven't noticed anything missing:confused:

i have every table covered with all sorts of weapons and armour, i also have numerous candles and lanters all over, i think it might have something to do with the size of the house and how much was in it prior to me taking it over *it was full of junk:eek:

EHWfedPres
06-23-2002, 02:27 PM
Nerano Manor is my house as well...and I have never had this problem before. I have the entire upstairs room full of stuff...the shelf, closet, chest of drawers, all 3 urns, and the wooden chest are all full. I have stuff on top of the closet and on the floor as well. The bookshelf on the hall on the second floor is also completely full of weapons...and more weapons are stacked on the chair. I dont usually keep anything downstairs...

So how the hell do I get rid of this friggen bag?????

Alien
06-23-2002, 02:50 PM
I don't know how to get rid of that bag. Did you read up in the Guide?
Also, when you guys 'take' a house, do you empty out the past owner's item's? Or just leave them in there? I empty them out, barter them, or just dump them in another house. Unless it's valuable, but it's usually just eggs, tankards, plates, etc.

EHWfedPres
06-23-2002, 03:21 PM
I really need to get rid of this damn bag...im so pyssed off right now that I dont even want to play. Nothing in the guide says anything about loot bags...son of a b!tch...

symposiumx
06-24-2002, 11:37 AM
can you take the bag with you?

EHWfedPres
06-24-2002, 11:48 AM
Is it possible to move any container in the game? NO.

symposiumx
06-24-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Is it possible to move any container in the game? NO.

Maybe you can store your sunny dispossition in the bag as well? ;)

EHWfedPres
06-24-2002, 01:55 PM
Maybe someone out there knows how to remove the bag from my house...?

Dre
06-24-2002, 02:12 PM
I've never heard of or experienced this problem before. The only thing I can think of is to search the forums over on www.elderscrolls.com for some info.

h2ok9gbh
06-29-2002, 05:10 AM
solution:
MOVE

same thing happened to me. A house can only hold so much loose stuff and then it starts sticking it in the overflow bag.

And DO get rid of everything from the previous owner.

Better yet, Kill 3 houses in a row, and have a weapons house, a magic house, and an alchemy house.

EHWfedPres
06-29-2002, 08:13 AM
I did sell everything in Nerano Manor...everything. Good thing the loot bag can hold infinate items...from what im seeing so far...:cool: :mad:

Yannie Boy
06-29-2002, 10:22 AM
You said you live in Nero Manor right? thats where i live and the same thing happened to me. the bad prob with that the bag is on top of my two most valued amulets and i can't move the bag :( i guess im just gonna have to not use the amulets:unhappy:

EHWfedPres
06-29-2002, 10:28 AM
That really sucks. You should be allowed to pick up chests and bags and stuff...

and has anyone had this experience elsewhere?

Alien
06-29-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I did sell everything in Nerano Manor...everything. Good thing the loot bag can hold infinate items...from what im seeing so far...:cool: :mad: I also moved in Nerano Manor...I loaded up all the junk that the previous owner had and jumped around on roofs putting it on there.

jshaudvitis
07-02-2002, 11:00 AM
actually i think i would like to have that bag cuz i got lots o stuff in my my house (which was the pawnbroker in balmora) and all the shelves r filled and the main counter is full of weapons every crate sack and sock r filled i only have one more chest to unlock, and then fill then the house is full, that way if i had the bag i could but all the usless **** in it and then put the rest like armor and grand sole gems and weapons, stuff that is expensive and have them in a crate or chest.

Tkf5000
07-02-2002, 11:14 AM
go to www.morrowind.com and go to contact and e-mail bethesda. i used to bug them about stupid questions way before morrowind was released. they should tell you. maybe the bag goes away if you get rid of some objects?

JJaX
07-02-2002, 11:31 AM
It happened to my friend too.

He was just standing in his house dropping all his stuff. Then when he looked down there was a brown bag and all his stuff was missing i think.

He just reloaded his game........

h2ok9gbh
07-04-2002, 12:32 AM
I think once you get the bag everything that you deposit after that goes into the bag, regardless if you take other things out of the house.

no more displaying your cool stuff on the shelf

I had to move.

someone had a good idea,

I'm going to get me a plantation.

zfBRAT
07-04-2002, 05:25 AM
I've not taken over any house, but I want to kill the people that send me out on bad jobs...lol

EHWfedPres
07-04-2002, 12:25 PM
Well the bag now has more shyt it in that the rest of my house...and my other house too...