PDA

View Full Version : xbox and GC commercials

Badlittlemonkey
10-21-2001, 07:10 PM
i was watching ripley's belive it or not on like the WB oor some channel like that and first there was an xbox commercial and i was doing my homework and then i heard project gotham racing so i looked up and they were showing some sweet clips from PGR and it was saying stuff about xbox and tacobell and how uit ends oct 28 and its the only way to get one b4 launch and they show some chicken quesidea pics 2.

For the GD commercial u dont know what its about till about halfway when u notice all the crap happening inside cubes. There was only one clip of super smash brotheres melee that was about 2 seconds long and the rest they just showed stuff happening inside of cubes like people fighting and waves and crap, not even game graphics just real time stuff.
at the end it finally shows the GC/purse on a bed and says Nntendo Gamecube.

jumpman22
10-21-2001, 09:08 PM
yeah i agree, that cube commercial needed to have more in-game footage. hmmm, i wonder why they dont show more in-game footage. It might be because all of its first party games suck. I saw that xbox commercial too. Its pretty good but i would call it more of a taco bell commercial. I can't wait until the actuall xbox commercials start showing.

XboxLunatic
10-21-2001, 09:12 PM
yeah, good taco bell commercial. But i want to see XBOX only commercials of HALO and so on!!!

sinizuh
10-21-2001, 11:28 PM
i saw the taco bell commerical and i nearly fell out of my chair... just cause we don't have the contest here :mad:

GreenFireX
10-22-2001, 01:08 AM
where do you live shinizuh

sinizuh
10-22-2001, 01:15 AM
Canada. (doesn't it matter where cause it's no where in canada)

WWF
10-22-2001, 01:18 AM
I just want to play DOA3. A DOA3 commercial sounds nice :)