PDA

View Full Version : Buffy an Bruce lee both get good reviews in Stuff magazine

DIGITAL
06-23-2002, 09:13 AM
i just picked up the new copy of stuff magazine an they got reviews of both Buffy an Bruce Lee an they give both games 4 stars out of 5!they say both games are really good!im gonna pick up both games next month!:)

BlindSniper
06-23-2002, 11:18 AM
haha bruce lee thats like a drunken indian

Lazarus
06-23-2002, 06:52 PM
Drunken Indian? Umm,....ok anyway- great news,..i never doubted that both of those games would be awesome...bu Bruce Lee will destroy all previous Xbox games with his amazing one inch punch

Frostberg
06-23-2002, 07:04 PM
Sooo why was there a advertisement for Bruce Lee inside of the games pamphlet that came with your Xbox? I wonder why they would advertise a game over 8 months before its release...

Lazarus
06-23-2002, 07:29 PM
could it possibly be,..that Bruce Lee was going to be one of their BEST Titles?

NomadLLama
06-24-2002, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by munch man
haha bruce lee thats like a drunken indian

what the hell are you talking about? bruce lee ain't no indian. he don't look like one either. have you ever heard of him? ask anyone that is about 40 years old and they'll know of him. he was a popular 70s kung fu guy. kinda like today's Jet Li (not Jackie. jackie is comedy. bruce was serious)

Tkf5000
06-24-2002, 08:48 AM
Watch the video on this months oxm. It looks awesome. Didnt bruce lee mysteriously disapear one day or something?

UltimateAg
06-24-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Tkf5000
Watch the video on this months oxm. It looks awesome. Didnt bruce lee mysteriously disapear one day or something?

No, he died of mysterious reasons. He was only 33. The official reason was swelling of the brain, but they can't explain how or why. And of course we was extremely healthy. What's even weirder is that there was thought to be a curse on the family, so then Bruce dies of mysterious reasons and everyone thinks maybe it was the curse, and then later his son Brandon dies on the set of "Crow 2", again in a strange way. He was shot by a weapon that was supposed to be firing blanks. Maybe there WAS a curse.

DIGITAL
06-24-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by UltimateAg

No, he died of mysterious reasons. He was only 33. The official reason was swelling of the brain, but they can't explain how or why. And of course we was extremely healthy. What's even weirder is that there was thought to be a curse on the family, so then Bruce dies of mysterious reasons and everyone thinks maybe it was the curse, and then later his son Brandon dies on the set of "Crow 2", again in a strange way. He was shot by a weapon that was supposed to be firing blanks. Maybe there WAS a curse. Brandon lee died on the set of the crow not crow 2 an its said that they both were assaneted by a secret group of ninjas or something,i think thats what the games actually about!

UltimateAg
06-24-2002, 10:58 AM
I was thinking that Brandon made a movie after the Crow but you're right, he died at the end of the first Crow. But that's not what the game is about, an ancient relic is stolen from his father's temple, he must recover the relic.

Tkf5000
06-24-2002, 04:09 PM
in the movie it says his father was killed. the movie was awesome tho its in the august oxm.