PDA

View Full Version : "FURY" sword, any help?

silvertrace
06-23-2002, 11:08 AM
in my travels i encountered a sword simply called "Fury", it had constant effect magic but it had a drawback, it decreased my light armour, heavy armour, medium armour, unarmoured 20 skill points EACH !!!!!!!

i had 88 light armour at the time and i equipped the sword out of curiousity, it drained all those armours like it indicated but i unequipped the sword and the decrease in those skills remained
(each showed as RED, light armour to 68)

so i tried everything i could think of to regain those skill points but to no evail, any help would be appreciated:eek:

*note -----> i went to temples, slept, potions, nothing worked...and i've also gone up a skill point in light armour since it happened and i only went to 69, albeit still red too:(

Plewis
06-23-2002, 11:57 AM
well, the only thing I could think of to do is to take potions, thats what I did when a mage reduced my strength to 0:eek: That stinks for you, hope you figure it out:)

silvertrace
06-23-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Plewis
well, the only thing I could think of to do is to take potions, thats what I did when a mage reduced my strength to 0:eek: That stinks for you, hope you figure it out:)

potions help u replenish ATTRIBUTES, where as i lost SKILLS, like light armour, medium armour :(

Plewis
06-23-2002, 12:59 PM
yeah I know, I'VE never seen a replenish armor attribute, hope you find one

mother
06-23-2002, 01:31 PM
i was just hoping around peoples forums today, just to see what people outside of the xba world put in there forums. anyway i saw acouple of people who did the same thing (equit the fury sword) im hearing that its one of the surprises in the game, you want to use it that bad, you gotta pay. i havent herd of anyway to get your skills back. i think that you lose the skills, and have to regain them back. they stay red so that you know wheich skills have een effected.

the onlything i herd you could do (not even sure if this is legit) but someone mentioned a mod. lol

heh

StillFly
06-23-2002, 09:48 PM
What you have to do is....

ahaha your screwed SUCKER!